Author Topic: How low can he go?  (Read 7273 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: How low can he go?
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 11:29:43 PM »
No i don't think the GOP will suffer.

I think the country will get a much better idea of what a bunch of squawking parrots the angry fringe left really is.

And they will reject you and the party associated with you.

Mucho

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2007, 11:36:02 PM »
No i don't think the GOP will suffer.

I think the country will get a much better idea of what a bunch of squawking parrots the angry fringe left really is.

And they will reject you and the party associated with you.

The GOP is dead for at least the next 40 years. No one like crybaby losers like you guys.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2007, 11:49:25 PM »
No one like crybaby losers like you guys.

I don't believe that to be true.

The dems captured capitol hill a mere 6 years after crying like babies who had their blankey taken away when Gore lost.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 05:37:22 PM »
Sixty-eight percent of those polled said they had optimistic feelings about the 110th Congress,.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/04/opinion/polls/main2330862.shtml

There is a lot of letdown coming .

Or not , is there going to be a Democratic plan?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 07:15:29 PM »
Sixty-eight percent of those polled said they had optimistic feelings about the 110th Congress,.....

Pity.

Will the headlines read dems slip in polls, when it hits 65?

guess i'll get my macros ready.

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2007, 05:03:34 PM »
Just when you thought he couldn't sink any lower....

The President’s Job Approval has fallen to the lowest level ever recorded by Rasmussen Reports. Just 34% of American adults now Approve of the way that George W. Bush is performing his duties as President (see comments on comparing Approval Ratings from different polling firms). Just 71% of Republicans now offer their approval. His support among men has fallen to 35%.

The President’s ratings have tumbled each time immigration reform dominates the news. While the President advocates a “comprehensive” reform focused primarily on legalizing the status of illegal aliens, our most recent survey shows that most voters favor an enforcement first policy. Last year, following a nationally televised Presidential Address on immigration, just 39% of Americans agreed with the President’s position.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/president_bush_job_approval
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2007, 05:14:20 PM »
The Bushidiot is the worst sort of deceiver, a self deceiver. He is a idiot playing a fool.

When in fact his greatest crime, is simply being too naive

Which is not limited to Republicans, let us remember. Jimmy Carter, a DEMOCRAT, said he was amazed that the Soviets went into Afghanistan after they told him they wouldn't.

People err.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 11:07:49 PM by The_Professor »
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Mucho

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »
The Bushidiot is the worst sort of deceiver, a self deceiver. He is a idiot playing a fool.

Which is not limited to Republicnas, let us remember. Jimmy Carter, a DEMOCRAT, said he was amazed that the Soveits went into Afghanistan after they told him they wouldn't.

People err.

The diff is that intelligent people like Carter who was a nuclear physicist  can admit and therefore correct their mistakes. Stubborn idiots like Bush who was only educated to be a charlatan can never do that .

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2007, 10:03:46 AM »

Which is not limited to Republicnas, let us remember. Jimmy Carter, a DEMOCRAT, said he was amazed that the Soveits went into Afghanistan after they told him they wouldn't.

People err.

The diff is that intelligent people like Carter who was a nuclear physicist  can admit and therefore correct their mistakes. Stubborn idiots like Bush who was only educated to be a charlatan can never do that .

Actually, apparently, Jimmy Carter's education and profession caused many problems. There were many instances where he would delve in to the details of issues instead of looking at strategic issues as he properly should. He apparently would stay involved in details for hours and not make decisions...

Don't get me wrong. I admire him as a PERSON. He is a genuine humanitarian. As a President, he stank. Sorry, but it was true. The only thing I can remember positive about his Presidency was his stance on human rights.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 11:09:05 PM by The_Professor »
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2007, 08:11:02 PM »
<<Yes it will and I will guarantee that the Bushidiot will be below Habu (snake) shit and there is nothing below that as the Asians say.>>

Well, the Asians are wrong.  There's whaleshit and that's at the bottom of the sea.  And then there's Bush.

Religious Dick

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2007, 05:39:07 PM »
Sinking, sinking.....

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

After three straight days at the lowest level ever recorded by Rasmussen Reports, President Bush’s Job Approval ratings slipped another point to another new low on Tuesday.

Just 33% of American adults now Approve of the way that George W. Bush is performing his duties as President. Prior to this past week, the President’s ratings had never slipped below 35% and had only reached that level for a day or two at a time. Now, his Job Approval has been at the 35% level or below for six straight days. (see comments on comparing Approval Ratings from different polling firms). Rasmussen Reports updates the President’s Job Approval ratings every day by noon Eastern.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/president_bush_job_approval
-Sir Edmund Burke

Mucho

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2007, 09:36:31 PM »
Sinking, sinking.....

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

After three straight days at the lowest level ever recorded by Rasmussen Reports, President Bush’s Job Approval ratings slipped another point to another new low on Tuesday.

Just 33% of American adults now Approve of the way that George W. Bush is performing his duties as President. Prior to this past week, the President’s ratings had never slipped below 35% and had only reached that level for a day or two at a time. Now, his Job Approval has been at the 35% level or below for six straight days. (see comments on comparing Approval Ratings from different polling firms). Rasmussen Reports updates the President’s Job Approval ratings every day by noon Eastern.

Well he did alienate  the last vestige of support he had, the jingoistic , xenophobe racists, by supporting immigration reform. He may go below 20% approval. He certainly will go down in history as the most despised of all American Presidents. Shit he might take the world champeenship in despised "leaders".

Religious Dick

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2007, 09:49:25 PM »
Well he did alienate  the last vestige of support he had, the jingoistic , xenophobe racists, by supporting immigration reform. He may go below 20% approval. He certainly will go down in history as the most despised of all American Presidents. Shit he might take the world champeenship in despised "leaders".

I don't think so. He has plenty of competition for worst president. I'd say his problem is that he's a mediocre president at a time when we needed a better than mediocre president.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Mucho

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2007, 10:49:39 PM »

I don't think so. He has plenty of competition for worst president. I'd say his problem is that he's a mediocre president at a time when we needed a better than mediocre president.

Mediocrity is rarely evil like this prick. A mediocre man might not have persisted in his stubborn stupidity that created murder . mayhem and worldwide hatred for US.