Author Topic: So, let's see if we have this straight....  (Read 3604 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: So, let's see if we have this straight....
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 12:23:28 PM »
Wrong again....the snap shot polls taken, already show that Clinton took a hit.  The FBI literally indicted her credibility as a public figure.  She prioritized secrecy over national security, and that's something the voters will be reminded about, from now until Nov
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 03:27:42 PM »
     I have been let off with a warning , didn't mean I was not speeding.

Hillary stands accused of being a selfish bonehead, putting her need to cover her tracks politically above her duties as  Secretary of state.

If she accepts this state of affairs , then she is tantamount to admitting guilt , by accepting the warning rather than fighting the ticket.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 03:38:58 PM »
     I have been let off with a warning , didn't mean I was not speeding.

A "warning"?  With all due respect Plane, this would not be "speeding", this would be speeding on a sidewalk, causing countless people to duck for cover, while the police chief clears her from any malicious intent of hurting anyone. 

Bonehead, she is not.  Paranoid however, absolutely
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 03:44:24 PM »
   Are we really going to argue about whether or not she is stupid?

When she herself is depending on ignorance and cluelessness as defense for all these accusations?

I feel I have unfair advantage in the argument.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2016, 03:46:36 PM »
Naaa, no such arguement need be made.  We both know, as does a growing number of the electorate, just how idiotic it was for her to try and pull this paranoid non-transparent crap

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 04:41:55 PM »
Well Plane.....after listening to FBI director Comey's testimony, it sure appears that her apparent ignorance while SOS was the cornerstone of their decision making

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 10:15:59 PM »
  I think her focus is no the optics and the appearance to the American people .

And this was so even while she was drawing a paycheck as the chief instrument of our foreign policy.

So she didn't really study up on the situation of the foreign governments she was sent to , her imagination was taken up in producing a spectacle that would look good at home.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton--russia-and-the-reset-2015-6