Author Topic: agonizing decisions  (Read 3539 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: agonizing decisions
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 01:41:25 PM »
Wrong. The hometeam is Iraqi's. With no more rights to meddle and decimate tha nthe Iranian's, who according to reports are crossing the border in force.

=============================
You speak as though Iran and Iraq are two separate entities that have never had any reAL RELATIONSHIP TO EACH OTHER.

And this is wrong. Iran was a part of the Babylonian Empires I and II and parts of the empire goverend by  Cstesiphon, and Iraq was a part of Persian Empires I and II and the Parthian Empire, and both were part of both the Alexandrine and the Ottoman Empires.

Do not think that they are like Americans and Mexicans. More like Texans and Oklahomans.

Neither country has ever been ruled by the USA, other than Iraq, recently and mostly unwillingly.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 02:14:21 PM »
I don't recall Texas and Oklahoma going to war except perhaps annually in the fall.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 04:03:50 PM »
Before the palefaces, I bet that the Kiowas and the Caddos had many a spat.

I know that the Comanches were feared by the Karankawas.

The last Civil War Confederate general to surrender was Stand Waitee, a Cherokee. I'm pretty sure he fought some people who came up from Texas, among others.

Texas and Oklahoma both have histories that go back a long ways before the Alamo or the Trail of Tears.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."