Author Topic: More of the stretch which is the truth  (Read 8095 times)

Mucho

Re: More of the stretch which is the truth
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2007, 09:09:43 PM »
>>If I could change Bush in one way I would harden his heart to be more like President Clinton.<<

The examples you gave had nothing to little to do with adult human life except for maybe the AIDS in Africa issue that was someone elses doing. No child left behind is waay of course.
It isnt Bill's hard heart that I wish the Bushidiot had but his good brain of which Bush has none.

Mucho

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2007, 09:37:48 PM »
Tears at a funeral is all the proof i need.

You try to split nose hairs.

Your requirement for truth from your RW masters has always been ridiculously low. You are so easily bought 9a few tax cuts is all that is needed for you to sell your soul & mind) and have no hair on your ass because of it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2007, 09:54:30 PM »
>>If I could change Bush in one way I would harden his heart to be more like President Clinton.<<

The examples you gave had nothing to little to do with adult human life except for maybe the AIDS in Africa issue that was someone elses doing. No child left behind is waay of course.
It isnt Bill's hard heart that I wish the Bushidiot had but his good brain of which Bush has none.

Well then what about his tax policys which are not only intended to incrase the national wealth and reduce poverty , but also are succeeding .

Mucho

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »

Well then what about his tax policys which are not only intended to incrase the national wealth and reduce poverty , but also are succeeding .

These do still not address any reverence for human life only human greed and besides, they are not true anyway. The rich are getting ricer and poverty is waay up under the Bushidiot.

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/01/31/sotu-poverty-has-worsened-under-bush/

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2007, 10:11:21 PM »
Your requirement for truth from your RW masters has always been ridiculously low.

And this has nothing to do with RW masters. It has to do with YOU backing up your claims.

Which btw you consistently fail to do.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2007, 10:35:50 PM »

These do still not address any reverence for human life only human greed and besides, they are not true anyway. The rich are getting ricer and poverty is waay up under the Bushidiot.

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/01/31/sotu-poverty-has-worsened-under-bush/

If the subject is Bush having compassion then his policys I have mentioned and others produce a lot of evidence that is positive.
If the subject is his brainpower then the best evdence is the tax policy which has driven an increase in the advradge wealth of Americans and reduced poverty all round.

How unemployment can be down , poverty can be down , advradge income can be up , home ownership can be up and still the economy can be bemoaned as it continues to be settin upside records  is fantastic.

I call it creativity , painting gloom over a great economy.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2007, 10:45:28 PM »

"...and poverty is waay up under the Bushidiot."

Real median household income remained unchanged between 2003 and 2004 at $44,389, according to a report released today by the U.S. Census Bureau. Meanwhile, the nation’s official poverty rate rose from 12.5 percent in 2003 to 12.7 percent in 2004. The percentage of the nation’s population without health insurance coverage remained stable, at 15.7 percent in 2004. The number of people with health insurance increased by 2.0 million to 245.3 million between 2003 and 2004, and the number without such coverage rose by 800,000 to 45.8 million. ."

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/income_wealth/005647.html

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][]

The definition of "waay up" is    0.2% ?

Mucho

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2007, 11:03:39 PM »

"...and poverty is waay up under the Bushidiot."

Real median household income remained unchanged between 2003 and 2004 at $44,389, according to a report released today by the U.S. Census Bureau. Meanwhile, the nation’s official poverty rate rose from 12.5 percent in 2003 to 12.7 percent in 2004. The percentage of the nation’s population without health insurance coverage remained stable, at 15.7 percent in 2004. The number of people with health insurance increased by 2.0 million to 245.3 million between 2003 and 2004, and the number without such coverage rose by 800,000 to 45.8 million. ."

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/income_wealth/005647.html

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][]

The definition of "waay up" is    0.2% ?

It is if you are the .2% . But not to worry it is only among those pesky blacks and nasty little rug rats.
>>African-American poverty has risen from 22.7 percent in 2001 to 24.7 percent in 2004, and child poverty has gone from 16.3 percent in 2001 to 17.8 percent (1.3 million children under the age of 18). <<

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2007, 11:23:36 PM »
>>African-American poverty has risen from 22.7 percent in 2001 to 24.7 percent in 2004, and child poverty has gone from 16.3 percent in 2001 to 17.8 percent (1.3 million children under the age of 18). <<

The largest concentrations of minorities is in urban areas, long democrat strongholds. The best way out of poverty is through eduction an area also controlled by local interests in these same dem strongholds.

Doesn't sound like you guys are doing that good of a job.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »

The Census bereau eeed to indicate that the rates of poverty were very stable , the margin of error is nearly the same as the entire measured increase.

Also the increase was almost all in midwestern whites.

The national welth increases apace , it is not a bad thing that the rich get richer they can't help butr drag us along in their wake a they progress.

Jelosy tho would have the rich be penalised even if the pnalty would be shaed with peope who cannot afford it.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2007, 08:09:50 AM »
The cost of this war is a small fraction of the cost of wars like WWII or the Civil war , but it is happening all within arms reach.

Iraq is within arm's reach?

The funding of the Iraq war is within arms reach?

I do not think that this is even sort of true.

This war is costing less in lives than WWII, but that is because of body armor and better medivac sistems.

It is being financed entirely by Juniorbush printing money. Hence the decline in the value of the dollar vis a vis the Euro. Hence the fact that many foreign stock funds are outpacing domestic ones.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Mucho

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2007, 12:00:24 PM »

The Census bereau eeed to indicate that the rates of poverty were very stable , the margin of error is nearly the same as the entire measured increase.

The national welth increases apace , it is not a bad thing that the rich get richer they can't help butr drag us along in their wake a they progress.

Jelosy tho would have the rich be penalised even if the pnalty would be shaed with peope who cannot afford it.

You have hit a new height of smarmy bullshit on this one. There is not one scintilla of evidence of any of this. It is all trickle down theory nonsense. The only thing that trickles down from the rich is the piss that shower the rest of US with.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2007, 02:22:15 AM »

You have hit a new height of smarmy bullshit on this one. There is not one scintilla of evidence of any of this. It is all trickle down theory nonsense. The only thing that trickles down from the rich is the piss that shower the rest of US with.

What evidence supports your opinion?

In countrys with few rich people is there a larger middle class?

In times when the gap between rich and middle class and poor are shrinking , are the pople enoying good times?

It is my opinion that fortunes hire people , poverty doesn't  , trickle down is not what we should call the Niagra like flow of a robust economy.

Were you under the imprssion that "trickle down " is a conservative concept? It is not , it is the  dismissive term used by criics of capitolism who do not understand what conservaivs are talking about. Our favoriate and more apt term is a "riseing tide". I doubt that you can find any serious conservative speaking well of "trickle down".

Taxes are not the only thing that can ruin an economy , but when used to excess they are as sure as shootin as a means for causeing unemployment.