Author Topic: Let me go out on a limb...and predict Boston is IslamoNazis!  (Read 11187 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Let me go out on a limb...and predict Boston is IslamoNazis!
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 11:11:09 AM »
Non-Shocker of the Day: Motivation Behind Boston Bombers Was Radical Islam

Yesterday Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev answered questions from the FBI in writing due to a throat injury and according to the Associated Press, his answers indicate he and his brother were in fact motivated by radical Islam.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's answers led them to believe he and his brother were motivated by a radical brand of Islam without major terror connections, said U.S. officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly.

Tsarnaev was interrogated and charged Monday in his hospital room, where he was in serious condition with the throat wound and other injuries suffered during his attempted getaway. His brother, Tamerlan, 26, died Friday after a fierce gunbattle with police.

Meanwhile up in Canada, authorities have thwarted another terror attack also motivated by radical Islam.

Canadian police said they foiled a plan to attack a passenger train in Toronto that they said was supported by al Qaeda operatives in Iran, and charged two men with conspiracy to carry out the alleged attack.

Investigators believe the train to be targeted was either bound for or leaving from New York, said a person familiar with the investigation.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said the two men planned to derail the train on Canadian soil, but the plot had been thwarted before it became an imminent threat to passengers.

At a news conference here Monday, a police spokesman said authorities believe the two men were receiving "guidance" and "direction" from al Qaeda-related elements in Iran. Al Qaeda has had a limited but potent presence in Iran, experts say, but such involvement in operations abroad would be a departure for the group
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2013, 12:52:31 PM »
very true SIRS!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2013, 12:03:22 AM »
Islam yes

But do they fit the stereotype physical profile?

I did say one of them resemble shia lebeof

Easily pass for french

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2013, 02:05:11 AM »
It's not the looks Kimba, its the actions, and the motivations behind those actions
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2013, 02:16:06 AM »
They weren't motivated by radical anything. The older brother was motivated by failure and the younger brother went along because he was an alienated kid.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2013, 03:29:53 AM »
Well that's one opinion.  So far, it doesn't seem to be supported by the facts that have been reported.  But if it makes you feel better, go for it

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2013, 04:07:59 AM »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2013, 12:33:17 PM »
yeah Sirs....nothing to do with Islam...ha ha
look what the mother of the IslamoN.azi said on CNN:

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva Tells CNN:
"If they are going to kill him. I don?t care. My oldest son is killed, so I don?t care. I don?t care if my youngest son is going to be killed today. I want the world to hear this. And, I don?t care if I am going to get killed too. And I will say Allahu Akbar!"

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva CNN Interview

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2013, 10:22:37 PM »
They weren't motivated by radical anything. The older brother was motivated by failure and the younger brother went along because he was an alienated kid.

BSB

Yea, that had to be it.  In those famous words by Robert Redford's Sundance Kid to Paul Newman's Butch Cassidy......."Don't you get tired of being right all the time?"

::)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2013, 09:34:37 PM »