Author Topic: Obama Birth Location  (Read 4743 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Obama Birth Location
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 01:33:03 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html#ixzz1BakJm5SA

Hawaii governor claims record of Obama's birth 'exists in archives' but can't produce the vital document

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

He said efforts were still being made to track down definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii.

Abercrombie was asked: 'You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?'

He acknowledged the birth certificate issue would  have 'political implications' for the next presidential election 'that we simply cannot have'.

'It's a matter of principle with me,' the 72-year-old said. 'I knew his mum and dad. I was here when he was born. Anybody who wants to ask a question honestly could have had their answer already.'

Birthers insist Obama, born in 1961, is not eligible to be commander in chief. The reasons often vary, and have changed and expanded in the two years since the Internet rumour began.

Some believe his Certification of Live Birth is fake and he was really born in Kenya. Others argue that Obama is a citizen of the United Kingdom or Indonesia. Most theories have been dismissed by many in public office and the media, and have been found to be misleading or generally untrue.

However, the conspiracy theories still thrive, and according to Abercrombie, are likely to continue despite whatever evidence that shows him to be a proper U.S. citizen.

'You're not going to convince those people because they have a political agenda, or they have minds that go in that kind of direction,' he told CNN. 'Conspiratorial theorists are never going to be satisfied. This has gone into another area of political attack.'

And he again promised he would do 'what I can do' to publicly verify that records show Obama was born in Hawaii and is a citizen of the United States, making him eligible to be President.

The Governor vowed when he took office in December that he would do his best to end the debate over Obama's birth, which began in 2008 during the presidential campaign.

'We'll do what we can as quickly as we can to make it inevitable that only those who wish the President ill, only the ones with a political agenda, will be the ones doing this kind of thing,' he said at the time. 'The President is entitled to the respect of his office and he's entitled to have his mother and father respected.'

During that interview, Abercrombie said his goal to combat birthers was a personal one.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 03:24:00 PM »
BHO is not my favoriate president.

But if you found incontravertable proof that he was born in Kenya why would I need to worry about it?

I see this a a huge moot issue. It is less inconvieient to just vote for the other guy next time than it is to un-president  him in the time he has left.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »
But if you found incontravertable proof that he was
born in Kenya why would I need to worry about it?

I bet Hillary would like it!
But true we would just get "foot-N-mouth" Biden instead for two lame duck years.
I honestly 100% believe in my heart that Obama was not born in the United States.
I think it is one of the biggest frauds in US history.
But hopefully the fraud only lasts four years.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 09:32:47 PM »
BHO is not my favoriate president.

But if you found incontravertable proof that he was born in Kenya why would I need to worry about it?

I see this a a huge moot issue. It is less inconvieient to just vote for the other guy next time than it is to un-president  him in the time he has left.

1. it would prove him to be a liar
2. it would go against the Constitution
3. prove him to be a fraud
4. make him untrustworthy
5. it makes him inelegance to run in 2012

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 09:35:41 PM »
Politicians who do not lie are avoiding a great American tradition.
Who would you rather the democrats shoud run against the Mitt Romney two years from now? Let Obama run while he is carrying his baggage.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 10:05:11 PM »
Politicians who do not lie are avoiding a great American tradition.
Who would you rather the democrats shoud run against the Mitt Romney two years from now? Let Obama run while he is carrying his baggage.

Yeah I see your point. O is damaged goods.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 11:37:00 AM »
The truth is that NO ONE is or has ever been a credible witness to his own birth. But the birth certificate issued by Hawaii is valid for getting a passport, and therefore should be accepted for election to the presidency. President Obama was raised here by Americans, White Americans, even. His mother was a citizen.

The Supreme Court has settled this permanently by refusing to hear cases about it.

Birthers are morons to think any sane person will ever take them seriously.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

bsb

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 12:02:12 PM »
Trying to persuade the country to believe that Obama isn't an American may be the dumbest thing these new-found phoney republicans have ever pushed. Well, except for trying to persuade the country the war in Iraq was over by putting up  a banner that said "Mission Accomplished".

Ha, ha, I still have to chuckle over that banner. How fucking dumb can you get?

bsb

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 12:13:36 PM »
It's even more hysterical to laugh at those that think the above was actually the case....the supposed persuasion of the masses that the war was over, with that banner     :D
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

bsb

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »
When everyone who was actually paying attention to what was going on in Iraq new better President Bush delivered the following speech.

>>ABOARD THE USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN Remarks by President George W. Bush announcing the end of major combat operations in Iraq Thursday evening from the deck of the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln:

"Admiral Kelly, Captain Card, officers and sailors of the USS Abraham Lincoln, my fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed. And now our coalition is engaged in securing and reconstructing that country.

In this battle, we have fought for the cause of liberty, and for the peace of the world. Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment...."<<

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-73644414.html

And now we have people claiming that President Obama is a liar and a fraud????? How stupid can you get?

bsb

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 12:56:09 PM »
MEANING, the mission to take out Saddam and his regime was accomplished.  How someone, as supposedly as sharp as you are, can't, or more likely, refuse to grasp that reality, demonstrates more BDS, than anything much else

But if you want to plead stupidity.....well, I wasn't going to be so hard on you
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 01:19:33 PM »
The war against Saddam Hussein went well, both times.

The war with Al queda is a lower level conflict that overlaps, was George Bush wrong to make sure that he would choose the battlefield?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 01:41:58 PM »
SIRS....they believe if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe it.

They cant stand the love the start of this video shows!

That group of guys (and gals) if turned loose could kick anybody's ass in the world, including China!

President makes surprise visit to Iraq
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 02:18:27 PM »
The success of a nation is not measured by its ability to kick everyone else's ass, just as the success of a person is not the ability to kick everyone else's ass.

This is a stupid premise.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."