Author Topic: Whats the status on us god damn foreigners?  (Read 9711 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Whats the status on us god damn foreigners?
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2015, 05:40:48 PM »
More projection I see.  Priceless.  You'll be sure to eventually demonstrate, with some facts, not just your mere twisted opinion, that Bush KNEW Saddam had no WMD, but took us to war anyways

And yes, you can lie about anything in the future, if you claim it as an imminent fact, vs simply a prediction
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2015, 06:04:18 PM »
Everyone should know that no one can see into the future. Everyone knows that anything and everything anyone says about the future is speculation.

If you think that anyone can lie about a future event beyond the absolute control  of the person making the prediction, then you are not capable of logical thought.

No one can lie about the future unless they know they can control the event. Even then, there is always the possibility that they might drop dead before they can control the event.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2015, 06:11:24 PM »
No one can lie about the future unless they know they can control the event.

Lie about the future #1: This weekend I will come put a new floor in XO's residence free of charge!

Lie about the future #2: I will fly a private jet to pickup SIRS next weekend and we will visit the Reagan Library!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »
The plane crashes and you are a liar, right?

You have a massive infarction and cannot get to the plane, so you are a liar, right?

A tornado destroys the plane, the repo men take the plane, you have a bad tank of fuel, so you are a liar, right?

WRONG! You are just bad at predictions.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2015, 06:32:54 PM »
Everyone should know that no one can see into the future. Everyone knows that anything and everything anyone says about the future is speculation.

NOT, when you're pledging that x WILL happen if you support/pass my z.  Obama wasn't making a hopeful prediction, he made it painfully clear, premiums would come down, and you could keep your insurance & Dr....PERIOD

Not a Prediction of future events.  An absolute WILL happen, with the passage of the ACA
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2015, 09:17:22 PM »
Anyone with a brain knew that insurance companies make decisions about which doctors are on their lists. I think most people did keep their doctors. Certainly many did.

But you, lacking the required brain, cannot make sophisticated connections with regard to reasoning.

Stupidity has its failings.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2015, 09:24:57 PM »
  So stupidity is the explanation of President Obama's promises not kept about Obamacare?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2015, 12:34:51 AM »
Anyone with a brain knew that insurance companies make decisions about which doctors are on their lists. I think most people did keep their doctors. Certainly many did.

While many more, who were promised they could keep them....period....didn't

Actually anyone with a brain, knew it likely a lie to begin with, and now its been validated as such.  He made no indication as to these pledges as being predictions, of any kind.  And yet you were duped.  Imagine that

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2015, 01:42:30 AM »
Im to busy getting any doctor to see me. It's not just costly but tough to se a doctor without insurance. I had doc tell me he's risking his malpractice insurance by treating me. He still did it because he knows how screwed i am.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2015, 02:57:50 AM »
It's just unfortunate that Congress couldn't work together Kimba, to address legislation towards your specific needs, vs 1 party shoving a new system down our throats, sold on lies, that a majority of the country has never supported, to destroy the old system

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2015, 12:12:19 PM »
The old system sucked. It deserved to die.  Now it is dead and will never return and good fucking riddance. The Republican'ts refused to participate. They were invited and refused. Hell the ACA is simply a national version of Romneycare. So you might as well blame Romney.

Again, all anyone can say about what will happen in the future are PREDICTIONS. A LIE involves deliberate deceit involving the specific acts of the speaker. Obama did not have the power to add or remove doctors from any insurance company's list. Anyone capable of logical thought had to know that.

And it is not that there was a national plebiscite on the ACA, either.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2015, 12:23:16 PM »
Our system had flaws, but it was far from sucks.  It was head and shoulders better in quality than pretty much any other health care system, on the globe.  A MAJORITY of the country liked their health insurance.  You don't destroy a health care delivery system that was not just working, but supported by the vast majority

By the way......you might want to get those eyes checked.  Your font is so big is appears your eyes must be 2 inches from the screen to read it
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:12:34 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2015, 12:41:55 PM »
I can tell you that the healthcare that I had through my job was only barely adequate. Every three or four years, the college would change providers, and we were not permitted to participate in any decision. Each time, the premiums went up, the percentage of ther total we had to pay went up, and the copay went up. On two occasions, my SS number was entered incorrectly (and I PRINTED it VERY carefully) so that the provider's request would be declined based on a wrong SSN and that would result in nasty letters from collection agencies. This happened to LOTS of us, and was obviously a ruse to delay payment, because some people will always pay when threatened and the insurance company would then NEVER reimburse them.

Since I retired, I have had two Medicare advantage plans and have had no difficulty. They are obviously carefully supervised by the government and it is easy to tell what they have paid and to whom. I have no copays and all but a part of one medication is covered.

All the Congress had to do was simply extend Medicare and the Advantage Plan arrangement to the entire population. Why wasn't this done: ONE WORD; REPUBLICANT'S.They are evil, vile siumbitcheed=s that are the enemies of most of the people of this country.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2015, 01:19:29 PM »
And I can tell you that the healthcare I had thru my job, was excellent, punctual, efficient......everything it isn't now.  I can also tell you that pre Obaminaton Care, healthcare at the hospital had the highest quaility provided.  Now.....it doesn't....it can't, not like before.  We do the best we can and call it quailty, but its just not possible under the new parameters of Obamination Care

Multiple plans that could have been implimented/legislated to target those who might be denied coverage for pre-existing conditions, but instead, the entire system is targeted and destroyed, and replaced with a system that most of the people of this country have never supported.  And why was that done.....1 word.....Demawon'ts.  They are evil, vile siumbitcheed=s that are the enemies of most of the people of this country

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2015, 03:15:09 PM »
You are mistaken, demented and flatplant stupid.