Author Topic: A plague on both their houses  (Read 8851 times)

Knutey

Re: A plague on both their houses
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »
Still that is only one gun out of many and you decided to cover up theothers . How disgusting but typical of your lying ilk.

Only the "Youth BB Rifles" were on sale. Perhaps your source can provide a picture of a "Youth Rifle" on sale to bolster his point.

The sign was originally one gun until you moved it like the Rw always distorts things. What is the likelihood that all of those different rifles would e $22.88?

It is the Buck youth rifle that is on sale.It is the bb.

http://www.buy.com/prod/daisy-model-105-buck-youth-bb-gun/q/loc/17250/202108242.html

And observe oh superior one that the sign says rifle(singular) and the guns are not all the same.

Knutey

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2008, 12:33:25 PM »
My source probly did not anticipate RW anal retentives

Your source probably didn't expect readership that would be capable of critical thinking.

More like delusional thinking ( See above) Y'all obviously have very little experience with reality and see only what you want. This is very dangerous, yaknow. Look atb how the Bushidiot has screwed up the economy, country and world with his stubborn reality creationism
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:54:49 PM by Knutey »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2008, 02:01:08 PM »
There are gun stores that market guns to teens through their parents. This photo may not prove it, but it certainly does not disprove it,

BB guns are still similar weapons. You point them, you shoot them, you can at least put an eye out with them. Call then a 'starter' weapon. Like pot is a 'starter' drug. Or maybe tobacco, chawin' tobacco or snoose.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2008, 06:35:16 PM »
The sign was originally one gun until you moved it like the Rw always distorts things. What is the likelihood that all of those different rifles would e $22.88?

I enlarged it so you could read it - it was not a distortion, because the original is still available above.

Apparently only one rifle was on sale, and it was a BB rifle, not a real rifle. His post said that they had "children's rifles" for sale, yet he could not post a picture with a sale sign for those "children's rifles"?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2008, 06:58:48 PM »

I enlarged it so you could read it - it was not a distortion, because the original is still available above.

Apparently only one rifle was on sale, and it was a BB rifle, not a real rifle. His post said that they had "children's rifles" for sale, yet he could not post a picture with a sale sign for those "children's rifles"?

The point is that you covered the other rifles. I might not accuse anyone else of doing this , but nearly everything you do is done to mislead and deceive.

Another way to mislead is to misinterpret quotes the whole article is about Youth Rifles. >Alaskans Love Guns, part 2

Welcome to Alaska, there’s a sale on “youth rifles”!  Nothing like killing animals to help with childhood development, it really gets ‘em primed for date rape once they hit puberty.  I snapped a few pictures around town because I’ve gotten several emails from Alaskans telling me that they have lived here for 20+ years and NEVER seen anything like what I’ve written about on this blog.  Hmm, maybe these folks were born without, say, eyes?

I didn’t have to go further than my local drug store to get pictures of piles of guns that would make David Koresh drool, or to see a dead animal head mounted on a wall.  Just today I wandered into a local brewery for the first time and was greeted at the door by a stuffed grizzly, murdered and forced to spend eternity wearing a macrame beret with a dusty bouquet of dried roses jammed in his mouth.
http://alaskanexposure.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/alaskan-love-guns-part-2/
 < Not one word about "childrens rifles".
You really should be ashamed of your weak suck lies and distortions.Btw Even if they were just BB guns, which they are obviously , not they arent exactly harmless either.
http://www.libraryindex.com/pages/1779/Guns-Youth-CHILDREN-INJURED-KILLED-BY-GUNFIRE.html

But whats a few dead and blinded kids for a rough , tough Rwer who loves to mince words and distort truth while fixating on his youknow what ?

« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 07:05:18 PM by Knutey »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2008, 08:09:12 PM »
The point is that you covered the other rifles. I might not accuse anyone else of doing this , but nearly everything you do is done to mislead and deceive.

As I said, I enlarged the sign, since you obviously have bad eyesight. If I had wanted to deceive, I would have just eliminated the other rifles by cropping. However, you can continue to see the other rifles in my picture, and you can just scroll back to a previous picture to see them in full.

Not one word about "childrens rifles".

Only if you ignore the words "Welcome to Alaska, there's a sale on 'youth rifles'!"
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2008, 08:29:08 PM »

As I said, I enlarged the sign, since you obviously have bad eyesight. If I had wanted to deceive, I would have just eliminated the other rifles by cropping. However, you can continue to see the other rifles in my picture, and you can just scroll back to a previous picture to see them in full.

Not one word about "childrens rifles".

Only if you ignore the words "Welcome to Alaska, there's a sale on 'youth rifles'!"

I said Youth Rifles for but you cropped that out of the post for chrissakes. At long last,have you no shame at all? You must think that if you post last that means you win. It really only means that you prove yourself a bigger liar and anal retentive.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2008, 09:04:04 PM »
but you cropped that out of the post for chrissakes. At long last,have you no shame at all?

Look at the photos. The words "youth rifles" is in both.

Aren't youths also called children?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Knutey

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2008, 09:57:49 PM »
but you cropped that out of the post for chrissakes. At long last,have you no shame at all?

Look at the photos. The words "youth rifles" is in both.

Aren't youths also called children?

My point is that I said  Youth Rifles and Ami cropped it. Do you really think that someone like Ami who requires perfection from others would switch youth to children by accident ? Not likely , Palin asked Biden if she could call him Joe so she could shove it up his ass with "say it aint so Joe" drivel.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2008, 10:01:21 PM »
Do you really think that someone like Ami who requires perfection from others would switch youth to children by accident ?

*I* require perfection? And you ask that of the guy who criticizes other's SPELLING?

Would you prefer "yute"?

Knutey

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2008, 10:09:33 PM »
Do you really think that someone like Ami who requires perfection from others would switch youth to children by accident ?

*I* require perfection? And you ask that of the guy who criticizes other's SPELLING?

Would you prefer "yute"?

How could I who never places an apostrophe when it is required criticize  spelling? I am criticizing your misuse of words , not your spelling and suggesting their might be a motive to your uncharacteristic sloppiness. But your changing the topic must be indicative of your exhaustion at acting the fool.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2008, 10:14:45 PM »
How could I who never places an apostrophe when it is required criticize  spelling? I am criticizing your misuse of words , not your spelling and suggesting their might be a motive to your uncharacteristic sloppiness. But your changing the topic must be indicative of your exhaustion at acting the fool.

I didn't say that you criticized spelling. Perhaps your reading comprehension could improve. Go back and re-read the post to see where you went wrong.

Knutey

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2008, 10:30:22 PM »

I didn't say that you criticized spelling. Perhaps your reading comprehension could improve. Go back and re-read the post to see where you went wrong.

I do find whatever it is your saying rather obtuse, but there is no doubt that you are skirting what the point was which is that you are a liar , a cheat and a fool.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2008, 10:42:06 PM »
I do find whatever it is your saying rather obtuse, but there is no doubt that you are skirting what the point was which is that you are a liar , a cheat and a fool.

You have a pathological need to insult me, don't you?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2008, 10:43:33 PM »

You have a pathological need to insult me, don't you?

It is a good sign.