Author Topic: Good Bye & Good Riddance , TurdBlossom  (Read 2653 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Good Bye & Good Riddance , TurdBlossom
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 06:25:22 PM »
I think the hatred coming from the right at Bill and Hill far surpasses anything the left feels for Bush & Co.  Primarily because Bill & Hill didn't kill anyone, so all that hatred was way out of proportion.  Bush, OTOH, is directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands in a totally unnecessary war that he began AND he lied about it, in order to get it going.  So any hatred directed at him, unlike the right wing's hatred of the Clintons, is amply justified by all the death and destruction he caused.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 08:23:50 PM »
Primarily because Bill & Hill didn't kill anyone, so all that hatred was way out of proportion.

Methinks you forget the US deaths in Kosovo.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 09:57:44 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any Americans were killed in Yugoslavia.  Dead Serbs are like dead Iraqis in the American mind - - they just don't count.  You might as well be talking about dead sea monkeys.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 03:25:45 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any Americans were killed in Yugoslavia.  Dead Serbs are like dead Iraqis in the American mind - - they just don't count.  You might as well be talking about dead sea monkeys.

Keep this in mind , we can flatten a territory with impunity , that is the part that Clinton did better than Bush.

Trying to hold collateral damage down by putting foot soldiers in the fight has tured out to be just too much compassion , and i has not worked as well to limit casualtys as much as it worked to make our lives availible to attack.

The next time we get a war on I expect a lot more Clinton Style and less Rumsfeild , the war is less fair and so turns out to be shorter , shorter=less damage allaroun.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 03:07:35 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any Americans were killed in Yugoslavia.

You're wrong. There weren't many, but they did exist.

Guess they don't count - after all they deserved it, I'm sure.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2007, 04:17:43 PM »
"The next time we get a war on I expect a lot more Clinton Style"

yes hopefully that will be the tactic we use when we attack and destroy the military of the Islamic Theocracy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLTEIfzVrEg
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 04:20:27 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987