Author Topic: HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!  (Read 2474 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2013, 11:48:10 AM »
Plane, BT and others often post interesting articles.
If you were the only one here, I would not bother.

It's not all about you, sirs. You are entirely predictable, unoriginal and boooooooring.

So far as I am concerned, none of it is about you.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2013, 12:10:35 PM »
Yours posts to them are generally pretty degrading, and they're just a tad more tolerant in their responding to you.  I'd be more tolerant if you were more civil and less degrading with the insults in responding to me as well, which brings us full circle...Your choice not to debate, in this a debate forum....which begs the question......why are you here then??  Spout leftist/communist propoganda?  That it?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2013, 12:49:22 PM »
Again, I am not here to debate you, you are too stupid, a small fish I'd have to throw back if it took the bait.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2013, 01:15:04 PM »
This is priceless, and demonstrates this hypocrisy you're showcasing.....you claim you're not here "to debate me", yet YOU DO EXACTLY THAT IN OTHER THREADS, the ones I just responded to, in fact.  You take this tact of demenaing and insulting me when you're confronted with an unfounded claim, and when ASKED to support it, you go into this irrational immature name calling.

And anyone that reads these passages, can clearly see it for themselves.  Case in point, you've used multiple posts in this thread alone, just to insult me, instead of using even 1 post to back up the claim of all those supposed stupid lies made about your dead Hugo.

Your choice not to debate, in this a debate forum
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle