Author Topic: Truth to Power  (Read 2410 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Truth to Power
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 12:51:59 PM »
I hardly think that he needed to go through this stupid posturing to get his question answered.

There is nothing courageous about being a pest. There was no possible thing that anyone in authority could have done to him. Voters, of course, will probably think he is a moronic posturing prick.

And they would be right.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 01:03:36 PM »
I hardly think that he needed to go through this stupid posturing to get his question answered.

Apparently it did, since prior to the Filibuster it wasn't answered with any specificity, what-so-ever, with no intentions to clarify that original answer, and following it, it was given a better, if not still vague response, directly from Holder himself. 

Apparently his actions stirred enough electoral constituents to message the WH and their representatives to facilitate a response.  Kinda makes you..........wrong, yet again

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:11:23 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 02:04:39 PM »
"No"is not a vague response.

What do you care, anyway? Your trusty pistol can shoot down any drone that threatens you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 02:16:54 PM »
"No"is not a vague response.

Response to ..... what exactly?   ???

What do you care, anyway?

Precedent & the Constitutional overstepping of this Administration

Your trusty pistol can shoot down any drone that threatens you.

Minus the ignorant deflective nonsense of trying to shoot a drone down with a mere 9MM pistol, why would a drone be targeting me, or even threatening me??    :o
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 03:56:35 PM »
You are obnoxious, surely you know that.
I doubt that anyone would bother to dedicate an expensive drone to pursue you. But on the other hand, you also tend to be paranoid, so perhaps you should pack more substantial heat.  Just to be on the safe side.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 04:28:51 PM »
Must have missed the part where I've never had to pull my weapon.  Hardly someone "paranoid".  So much safer to have a firearm and NEVER have to use it, than to not have one, when it could have saved a life

Great non-answering to the more substantive questions though.  Cudos on the deflective consistency    ::)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 05:37:10 PM »
The fact that you carry a gun around is clearly a symptom of your paranoia. Perhaps if you lived in Somalia or Soweto, this might make sense. But not where you live, since you say that you have never had to pull it out.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 05:51:56 PM »
So, placating your delfection effort here, "anyone" that carries is paranoid??  lol...sounds like the only one paranoid here is yourself, scared to death of all these folks all around you, and some of them might be packing....oooooooooo.....duck

And I pray to God that I never have to pull it.  I also thank God and this country that if the situation required the use of a firearm to save a life, as most civilian use of firearms are used for, I wouldn't be pounding the concrete in what I could have prevented

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2013, 12:05:54 PM »
I am not scared of you in the slightest. I simply think you are paranoid. You are not saving anyone's life with your silly gun.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2013, 12:18:56 PM »
I am not scared of you in the slightest.

You sure don't sound or act like it....constantly paranoid and ranting about anyone that might have a gun....duck, they might shoot you, with that itchy trigger finger of theirs....just salivating at the chance to shoot someone.  Might as well be you, right, since it "happens so often" (CCW holder going off on some shooting spree)?     ::)

I simply think you are paranoid.

Ditto.....you obviously must be paranoid.  I mean, you have Home Owners insurance, obviously you must be paranoid that a hurricane is going to take down your home.  Ooo, and paranoid about your car, with that Auto Insurance, scared to death that someone's gonna ram you at every stop light

You are not saving anyone's life with your silly gun.

And hopefully, I'll never have to.  But if the situation ever arises, at least I'll have the tools to deal with it, as the vast majority in the use of guns factually accomplishes