Author Topic: Coons Starting to Avoid Obama  (Read 1856 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Coons Starting to Avoid Obama
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 05:27:38 PM »
Kramer is clearly an asshole. All you have to do is read his annoying spiels.

I did not say I would not vote for a candidate if he were fat or bald or spoke his mind, but I am not a typical voter, and Americans do not like fat people, bald people or people who annoy them. It's just a fact.

Observe how Fred Thompson and Rudy Giulani crashed and burned in their bids for the nomination. Both of them follicly impaired.

Observe that the only bald president since McKinley (who was only sort of bald) was Eisenhower, who ran against Stevenson, who was also bald.

There has not been a fat president since Taft. Cleveland was rather portly, and John Adams was plump, but appearance counts for more these days.

At the moment, Christie is unknown, and cutting budgets is not going to make him a national hero. You have to have a noted corrupt official deposed and jailed to become a hero that way. Even Haley Barbour has a far better chance than Christie.

And New Jersey gets no respect as a state. Even the people who live there would prefer to live in New York. And I have visited New Jersey and find at least the central and southern parts rather nice, with lots of friendly people, too. But no, NJ gets no respect. Neither does Mississippi or probably SC or AL either.

A couple points for the fat-ass ugly man, aka XO:

1. it's a blessing to get under the skin of a jackass like you! I enjoy each and every minute of it!

2. Jersey doesn't mean squat, it's what Christi does to improve New Jersey, not the location. For example Chicago is the most dangerous city in the USA and what did Obama do to improve it? -- nothing, he made it worse.

3. you aren't a typical voter you are a typical progressive that is intolerant, racist, bigoted, biased and basically stupid all rolled up into one big huge steaming pile of shit; from a shit hole called Miami. Miami the town of hanging chads, where people are so stupid they don't know if they are voting for Gore or Buchanan. Miami, a town where most 9/11 calls are because the fast food hamburger was served up cold. Morons overpopulate Miami and you are the biggest moron of all.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2010, 12:53:14 AM »
I am saying that Giulani and Thompson would have gotten a lot more publicity if they had been more attractive. And that means they needed to have more hair.

In addition to his being bald, Thompson was lazy at campaigning and did not impress people, especially those all-important fund donors. Giulani had a one note campaign, consisting of constantly repeating 9-11,9-11, 9-11, and like Thompson, could not raise the funds.

The Americans people are by and large, trivial and stupid. If they were not, the 30 second spots they are all running, most of them negative, would be ineffective and they would be doing something else. Both parties run mostly stupid ads, and yes, the physical appearance of a candidate DOES make a BIG difference. Maybe not to me, perhaps not to you, but to the voters in general.

If Nixon had not looked shifty and sleazy, he could have beat Kennedy.
Reagan was better looking than Mondale, Olebush was better looking than Dukakis, who was short and rather spindly. Clinton was a lot better looking than Bob Dole.

LBJ was a pretty ugly old coot,and facially was not as good looking as Goldwater, but he had JFK's legacy and he was over 6'4" tall.

McCain looked rather like a toad, and Obama was a lot better looking.
Palin was chosen for her looks, of course. Biden is rather oldish, but he does have some impressive hair transplants.

Again, I am talking about how the voters seem to operate, not me.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2010, 11:30:27 AM »
I am saying that Giulani and Thompson would have gotten a lot more publicity if they had been more attractive. And that means they needed to have more hair.

In addition to his being bald, Thompson was lazy at campaigning and did not impress people, especially those all-important fund donors. Giulani had a one note campaign, consisting of constantly repeating 9-11,9-11, 9-11, and like Thompson, could not raise the funds.

The Americans people are by and large, trivial and stupid. If they were not, the 30 second spots they are all running, most of them negative, would be ineffective and they would be doing something else. Both parties run mostly stupid ads, and yes, the physical appearance of a candidate DOES make a BIG difference. Maybe not to me, perhaps not to you, but to the voters in general.

If Nixon had not looked shifty and sleazy, he could have beat Kennedy.
Reagan was better looking than Mondale, Olebush was better looking than Dukakis, who was short and rather spindly. Clinton was a lot better looking than Bob Dole.

LBJ was a pretty ugly old coot,and facially was not as good looking as Goldwater, but he had JFK's legacy and he was over 6'4" tall.

McCain looked rather like a toad, and Obama was a lot better looking.
Palin was chosen for her looks, of course. Biden is rather oldish, but he does have some impressive hair transplants.

Again, I am talking about how the voters seem to operate, not me.

you are an idiot to the highest degree!

Under your dumb-ass hypothesis Christine O'Donnell will win in Delaware, Mitt Romney should be our next president and our current one, Boxer will lose in Calif, Brown will win in Calif, and all the pretty people will win in Congress and all the ugly people will lose. You are without a doubt a silly dumb-ass liberal with your head so far up your ass that you have no idea what is up or down. Go home and count your hanging chads you ignorant loser!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2010, 12:49:54 PM »
....and Gore had & has no chance ever of being President
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
Gore is not running for president. But in 2000 he undeniably got more votes. I am not sure whether he or Juniorbush was better-looking. I would have to ask several hundred women about that.

I was not addressing any contest but the presidency. It is pretty obvious that I am right about this.
As for you, get hosed.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 02:35:01 PM »
yet according to Xo's prognosticator of who could and could not be President, Gore "obviously" couldn't given his..........appearance
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 09:39:03 PM »
Looking over the House and Senate, I note that the incidence of baldness is much less than in any other group of over 40 Americans of simular ethnic makeup.

http://www.2camels.com/bald-is-beautiful-convention.php

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 10:08:08 PM »
Looking over the House and Senate, I note that the incidence of baldness is much less than in any other group of over 40 Americans of simular ethnic makeup.

http://www.2camels.com/bald-is-beautiful-convention.php

Could be that your tax payments are going for high quality rugs or expensive plugs.