Author Topic: why do Libs ok blowing Bin Laden's brains out in bed, but not waterboard him?  (Read 3849 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Yeah, the waterboard KSM and get the information and it just sits there unused until SIX YEARS LATER, and finally Obama gets someone to make use of it.

That makes little sense.

The fact that Obama managed to eliminate OBL is vastly more important than your silly Torture Fan Club.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
What makes far greater sense is that the intel taken from the waterboarding was applied to the other intel being generated.  The progression of intel OVER 6 YEARS, which the waterboarding played an integral part to, is what led to the courier, which subsequently led to bin Laden

At least for those with an objective mind

Nice lie about the worshipping again.  Do you give yourself a prize after a set number of lies? 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

This is where rr gets his news. I guess that solves that mystery.

BSB

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
As I read your posts, Sirs, I'm beginning to understand you. ........................................................BSB

You don't do criticism very well, ...
(I'm trying, Plane.  I don't see how placating B's erroneous proclamations is raising the tone however.  Any suggestions?)

Well, there is a trick to it.
He thinks you are wrong equally to your thinking he is wrong.

This is how it is when you are actually wrong , when he is actually wrong and when you are both actually wrong, three conditions that are equally likely if the subject is randomly chosen.

"Everybody is ignorant , only on diffrent subjects." - Will Rodgers

Being wrong is the Human condition, intermittantly we are all wrong , sometimes while supremely confident that we are right.

When someone says you are wrong , it often sounds like a personal attack, but it need not be accepted so.

I don't have as a goal causation of ephipany in people who are quite convinced opposite to my opiniion, that is an unreasonable expectation...

but ,...

An argument can still be fun, present your argument as if there were a large audience, not just the opposite party, but nutral partys also, once in a while this is even true.

When your best arguement is rejected by your debate opponent , you can consider that normal, but it is still out there> presented <  and it can be crafted  such that you are proud of it even if you are the only earthling to understand its excellence.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Interesting.......thanks for the input
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle