Author Topic: Rahm Emanuel Can Go To Hell  (Read 1519 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Rahm Emanuel Can Go To Hell
« on: November 08, 2006, 03:41:54 PM »
Rahm Emanuel Can Go To Hell
He's spent the whole day taking credit for something that he didn't do. That he actively OPPOSED.

There is only one person in the Democratic Party who made the right choices. Only one person who set the strategy and made it happen and left no seat unchallenged.

And Rahm Emanuel is not this guy's name.

Rahm Emanuel's choices lost overwhelmingly. Chuck Schumer's hand picked candidate in Tennessee lost. They had better start polishing up their resume's. If I have anything to do with it, they will be no longer be in charge of the Democratic Party's candidate process very soon.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 03:43:42 PM by Brassmask »

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Rahm Emanuel Can Go To Hell
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 10:56:35 PM »
You are so right, Brass.   

I told someone from the DCCC when they called exactly how I felt about old Rahm.

Gov. Dean is the one who's practical and far-sighted.

Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 12:03:08 AM »
Here's my hope for Rahm, like Lieberman, to become symbols of the old Democratic Party and everything that was wrong with it and folks like Brass, Lanya and terra to be the face of the new one.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 02:34:59 AM »
Money talks.  Not giving money to the DCCC talks real loudly, when you tell them "Hey, I donated over at this ActBlue page and I'm going to keep on doing it, but I'm not giving a dime to the DCCC."   
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.