Author Topic: 5 types of Hard Core Liberals that need "Sensitivity Training"  (Read 2113 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 5 types of Hard Core Liberals that need "Sensitivity Training"
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2013, 01:40:31 PM »
Why yes, that is what I mean. inability.

thanks.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 02:23:33 PM »
Xo, seriously, you have to try laying off the ignorant accusations, since everyone is ignorant in something.  I'm ignorant in speaking spanish.  You're ignorant in nearly everything political, especially as it relates to conservatives & the Bill of Rights.  You're a beacon of ignorance when it comes to the Tea Party & firearms, in particular their defensive useage in this country

And no, it wasn't at all this thread that "provoked" you in your latest rash of 3rd grad insults.  You provide those on a daily basis to anything posted that's pro-conservative issue/person.  You are a litany of intolerance to anything conservative, coming from the side that supposedly preaches tolerance.  So you can erroneusly keep trying to blame me for YOUR choices and actions, but as referenced before, you'd only be fooling yourself. 

I can only pray that these words of critique get thru those idiologically rigid blinders of yours, since you COULD provide far more objective insight from the left,....if you were to focus and take the necessary time and energy to support your positions, rather than the easy, lazy mode of simply proclaiming them "obvious", followed by the name calling for anyone that dares to disagree
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 03:49:07 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »
There is no point in discussing anything with you. You are a total zero to the left.

There is no point in trying to educate you about anything.

I might as well try to teach a cockroach to read.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2013, 03:36:24 PM »
And yet again, reinforcing my point, as if this was about me, when you could be "educating" everyone/anyone else.  I can't count how many times Plane & Bt have asked you direct questions that you steered clear from.  But since apparently you are unable, you want to try to use me as your go to person to deflect from your INABILITY to see anything from any point of view but your own.  Funny how that works, isn't it
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 03:49:43 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2013, 06:08:50 PM »
You make no sense at all.

You say that I could be educating everyone, but somehow I can't because my point of view is wrong, wrong, wrong.

You are NOT my "go to" person. Perhaps you know more about carpal tunnel or something than I do, but I have seen no evidence that you qualify as anyone's "go to person".

The Tea Party excels in the three things that Buddha called "the three poisons" Ignorance, Greed and Anger.  There is my thought for the day.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 06:28:44 PM »
You make no sense at all.

It's called ideological blinders.  That's why it makes no sense to you.

You say that I could be educating everyone, but somehow I can't because my point of view is wrong, wrong, wrong.

There's an easy fix....demonstrate how its right with some facts and/or evidence, instead of the knee jerk response of insults and that your POV is simply "obvious".   And try not using me as your scapegoat when you can't.  It's pretty transparent

The Tea Party excels in the three things that Buddha called "the three poisons" Ignorance, Greed and Anger

Ok, here's a good opportunity......demonstrate HOW, with some facts and/or examples.  Not just your "obvious" say so.  And no, not to me, but for anyone that would want to know, if they indeed supposedly excel in.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2013, 07:50:01 PM »

You start a topic saying "let's talk about all the faults of people like YOU, and I am supposed to be tolerant?

That would meet the definition of tolerance, nobody gets to tolerate what they do like.

How do you feel when you post an opinion of your own, or one you agree with, that demonisesor minimises a class or party?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 03:59:35 PM »
The Tea Party excels in the three things that Buddha called "the three poisons" Ignorance, Greed and Anger

Ok, here's a good opportunity......demonstrate HOW, with some facts and/or examples.  Not just your "obvious" say so.  And no, not to me, but for anyone that would want to know, if they indeed supposedly excel in.

Now see?.........Xo has made multiple posts since this last one, using the opportunity respond to one of them as stupid.  Here we had a perfect opportunity to help demonstrate for everyone, not just me, how his "point of view is right, right, right", or even to respond to Plane's inquiry as it relates to what is tolerance.

Does he take this golden opportunity to inject some substantive dialog both enhancing debate, in this, a debate forum, and attempting to reinforce his currently questionable point of view?

It's all about choices and none of it has to do with me or what I personaly would or wouldn't believe.  It's all about how one uses this, a debate forum