Author Topic: McCain Explained  (Read 847 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: McCain Explained
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 11:57:25 AM »
I observe that McCain's middle name is "Sidney", a name often given to women. OJ's daughter is named "Sidney"

Is McCain really a woman, Joan Sidney McCain, born a hermaphrodite and injected with massive amounts of testosterone in an experimental procedure to cause him to not grow breasts and menstruate?

Is he part of a secret plan to pass the Equal Rights Amendment and make all public restrooms unisex?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 12:57:07 PM »
Is McCain really a woman, Joan Sidney McCain, born a hermaphrodite and injected with massive amounts of testosterone in an experimental procedure to cause him to not grow breasts and menstruate?

Sidney was originally a form of the French "St. Denis" which is pronounced "S' Deni'".

Do you also think that Sidney Poitier is actually a woman? Sidney Sheldon? Sidney Ponson? Sidney Moncrief? Sidney Crosby? Sidney Lanier? Sidney Lumet? Sidney McKnight?

I've met many Sidneys in my life, and only one has been female. Simplest explanation is that you'll say anything to smear a Republican.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 01:42:50 PM »

In the words of Foghorn T, Leghorn, "It's a joke, son". Surely you are able to see this.

Yes I know that Sidney is the English version of the patron saint of France,Saint-Denis, who harassed the Roman soldiers who beheaded him, chasing them around, holding his severed head around by his ears.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

ZoSo

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 11:33:10 PM »
http://www.biography.com/video.do?name=johnmccain

I sure hope it includes the time when he was a POW!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 12:24:22 AM »

In the words of Foghorn T, Leghorn, "It's a joke, son". Surely you are able to see this.

Yes I know that Sidney is the English version of the patron saint of France,Saint-Denis, who harassed the Roman soldiers who beheaded him, chasing them around, holding his severed head around by his ears.

I wonder how his daughter , Sidney , feels about being a "junior".

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 12:39:28 AM »
http://www.biography.com/video.do?name=johnmccain

I sure hope it includes the time when he was a POW!

They do include this , and if you wait a minute after the main show there is a short interview with him that concerns the way that prisoners communicated and supported each other.

ZoSo

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 12:53:59 AM »
They do include this , and if you wait a minute after the main show there is a short interview with him that concerns the way that prisoners communicated and supported each other.

Perhaps he'll pass that bit of practical information to his Republican colleague Senator Stevens, that may be a handy skill for him to know.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 01:00:53 AM »

Perhaps he'll pass that bit of practical information to his Republican colleague Senator Stevens, that may be a handy skill for him to know.

Yes if he has a cell near Congressman Jackson they can reminisce about the old days together.