Author Topic: 38 Million to 25 Million Watched Sarah Verses Hussein Obama Speeches  (Read 8825 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 38 Million to 25 Million Watched Sarah Verses Hussein Obama Speeches
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »
<<You didn't see kramer's name mentioned? ?>>

Yeah, and it should have been the ONLY name mentioned.

<<You are responsible for your own behavior. Modify accordingly.>>

Modify what?  Let the schmuck's unprovoked personal insults go unanswered?  Thanks but no thanks. 

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 10:52:05 AM »
You haven't been the aggressor in the last month? Haven't apologized for stepping over the line to anyone?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 11:03:06 AM »
Leave it to Tee to completely trash the women's movement.
=======================

Excuse me, in what way is Palin a member of the "Women's Movement"?

Does she belong to NOW or any other women's movement?

The League of Women Voters?

I don't think the NRA Ladies' Auxiliary counts as a part of this.

If McCain has to bask, dwell or hide in Palin's shadow, I suggest that this does not bode well for his getting elected. People, even semi-sane stupid ones, vote for president, not VP.

Quick! Name Ford's VP, Mondale's VP, Dole's VP, Goldwater's VP without looking it up. SeewhatImean?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 11:09:08 AM »
<<You haven't been the aggressor in the last month? Haven't apologized for stepping over the line to anyone?

For INSULTING anyone gratuitously?  I don't think so.  My only apologies were for misattributions, which are simple errors.

Besides, what would last month have to do with anything?  Deal with the situation you're dealing with.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 12:41:30 PM »
<<Judging by what I saw of her family she is a wonderful loving mother and her children in return love her very much. >>

Uh, can we return briefly to the real world?  She's got a pregnant 17-year-old daughter who got knocked up by a jerk and a Down syndrome baby who is going to need a lot more attention than a jerk like you would even bother to think about.

<<And she and her man seem to be very much in love as well.>>

He's a drunk driver.  Tells ya something about HIS sense of responsibility to the world too.  But at least he seems like a model of fidelity and trustworthiness compared to her running mate.

<<Judging you by your venom tells me much more about you than I want to know and all of your flaws are opposite from this women and her wonderful traits.>>

She doesn't HAVE any wonderful traits, dummy.  She's an over-rated absentee mom and the consequences of her neglect of family are already plain for any normal sane person to see.

<< Indeed this woman scares you. You act like a frightened little boy with the possibility that Sarah Palin will get power. I bet you if you worked for her or ever had her wrath your reaction would be to piss your pants. >>

I'd probably piss in my pants if I ever saw her drunken husband headed my way on a speeding snowmobile, but otherwise I can't think of anything Miss Almost Alaska could do that would make me piss my pants.  Oh, wait, maybe if I were out in the bush in Alaska and I learned that Ms. Sarah and her friends were hunting moose in the vicinity . . .

<<I have no doubt this women has twice your brain power . . . >>

Always a possibility, but I ain't seen no sign of it so far.

<< has twice your wit . . . >>

pleeeze.  she couldn't even write her own acceptance speech.  Made do with the work of a third-rate hack.

<<and twice 100 time’s courage over you. >>

Luckily, neither of us has ever been tested.  You never know about courage till the crunch comes. 

<<She reduces you down to sounding like a name-calling character assassination boob because she dominates you in ever aspect of life. She run circles around you in her accomplishments of 44 years verses you 60 plus years of liberal sniveling and lambasting.>>

Since you don't really know my accomplishments, let's concentrate on hers.  I won't tell you mine since they're unverifiable and you wouldn't believe me anyway.  She attended two colleges before picking up an M.Sc. in journalism from Idaho University.  Not impressed.  There are better journalism schools.  She was runner-up and Miss Congeniality in the Miss Alaska pageant.  Not impressed, but maybe if I saw the photos from back in the day . . .   She earned the nickname Sarah Barracuda playing high-school basketball. Feh.  Small business owner, "signed the paycheque."  BFD.  Mayor of Wassilla - BFD. 

Governor of Alaska - - OK, I'll never be governor of Alaska.  Won't even claim I could be if I wanted to be. Her record as Governor is just coming out now - - looks kind of spotty.

<<Now just wait patiently for her to debate Joe Biden. That poor fool Joe knows he is in over his head against her. She will mop the floor with that jerk Biden. >>

We'll see. 

<<And Sarah Palin She would mop the floor with you to Mrs. Michael Tee.>>

Uh, no, Dick-Breath, she wouldn't.  She wouldn't come close.  If she were really smart, she wouldn't even try.  In fact, I venture to say, she wouldn't do much better than you.  You both have the same inferior kind of mind.  Shallow, insubstantive, superficial, illogical, sloppy.  You're soul-mates, actually, except that she seems to be hetero.

How many children by how many different fathers did Obama's mother have?
Obama has about 10 half siblings because his parent slept all over the world
At 22 a DUI - - Obama at 22 was snorting coke, drinking & smoking weed.

I don't want and ex drug pusher and addict in the White House

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »
<<I don't want and ex drug pusher and addict in the White House>>

Is it OK if Cindy McCain sleeps on the lawn?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 01:14:39 PM »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »
innarestin

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »
<<I don't want and ex drug pusher and addict in the White House>>

Is it OK if Cindy McCain sleeps on the lawn?

Why do you feel compelled to attack women so often? Do you have gender issues that we need to discuss in private. I'm willing to counsel you over the phone for $125 per hour. After a few hours you will feel better and might even have a better self image as well as more confidence around strong women. I can't promise 100% satisfaction because at this point I'm not sure just how deeply rooted your issues are. But at least I can assess your situation and make some recommendations. I do think it's entirely possible (after my counseling) for you to feel much more confident when interacting with high caliber women. Although I would recommend a diaper in your first 1 or 2 test meeting. Your symptoms indicate spontaneous defecation and urination in your pants until we are able to reverse the illness.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 01:34:43 PM »
<<Why do you feel compelled to attack women so often? >>

Sorry, WHO was attacking Obama's mother as the slut of the century?  Coulda sworn I saw that under YOUR name.  I'm not even gonna bother digging up your posts on Hillary.

<<Do you have gender issues that we need to discuss in private. I'm willing to counsel you over the phone for $125 per hour. >>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH . . . Physician, heal thyself.

<<Your symptoms indicate spontaneous defecation and urination in your pants until we are able to reverse the illness.>>

Funny nobody else seems to have noticed.  I am concerned, however , about what appears to be an undue emphasis on bodily wastes and particularly fecal matter, that seems to be a fairly constant feature of your "opinions," cropping up fairly regularly in the most unexpected places.  Quite unlike any other correspondent in this group.  Do you often dream about soiling yourself or unexpectedly encountering large quantities of fecal matter in common, everyday situations?  Was there anything unusually pleasant or enjoyable in your early childhood toilet-training? Any extraordinary severity?

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »
Apparently, Brass was left speechless      ;)

Mama always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 03:43:51 PM »
*snicker*   touche'
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 04:05:22 PM »
OK. I looked it up and Ann Dunham (Obama's mother) had two children by two different men. Both were marriages (Barrack in the first marriage and Maya in the second). Unless the problem is that the two men were both non-white (which I believe is not a problem at all) then I don't see any significance in this attack.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 04:11:19 PM »
OK. I looked it up and Ann Dunham (Obama's mother) had two children by two different men. Both were marriages (Barrack in the first marriage and Maya in the second). Unless the problem is that the two men were both non-white (which I believe is not a problem at all) then I don't see any significance in this attack.

Both you and Tee focus on women. You might want look up the slut father and see how many kids he had then add them to the number the mother had and you will get the sum total of all Obama's siblings spread all over the world.

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 04:16:41 PM »
Your statement was:

How many children by how many different fathers did Obama's mother have?

The question you asked focused on Obama's mother. I answered your question. Do not blame Tee or myself, for a question that you asked. With the explicit intention of isolating and attacking a candidate's mother.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.