Author Topic: 38 Million to 25 Million Watched Sarah Verses Hussein Obama Speeches  (Read 8826 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 38 Million to 25 Million Watched Sarah Verses Hussein Obama Speeches
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 04:55:06 PM »
Both you and Tee focus on women. You might want look up the slut father and see how many kids he had then add them to the number the mother had and you will get the sum total of all Obama's siblings spread all over the world.

=============================
What on Earth is your point?

Do you maintain that Obama was in any responsible for his parents' breeding habits, or that somehow this disqualifies him for public office?
McCain ditched wife no. 1 after he got back from Viet Nam: she had been in a severe car wreck, then he admits he fooled around for a while and then he married Cindy, who just happened to have about a bazillion dollars worth of beer money. I suppose you could actually blame McCain for at least temporary moral terpitude for that, but Nooooooooo, you choose to blame Obama for his father fooling around in East Africa or whatever. How could he be responsible for that?

You are a special class of jerk.

I am reminded particularly of Bucky Katt in the comics.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2008, 05:11:59 PM »
Both you and Tee focus on women. You might want look up the slut father and see how many kids he had then add them to the number the mother had and you will get the sum total of all Obama's siblings spread all over the world.

=============================
What on Earth is your point?

Do you maintain that Obama was in any responsible for his parents' breeding habits, or that somehow this disqualifies him for public office?
McCain ditched wife no. 1 after he got back from Viet Nam: she had been in a severe car wreck, then he admits he fooled around for a while and then he married Cindy, who just happened to have about a bazillion dollars worth of beer money. I suppose you could actually blame McCain for at least temporary moral terpitude for that, but Nooooooooo, you choose to blame Obama for his father fooling around in East Africa or whatever. How could he be responsible for that?

You are a special class of jerk.

I am reminded particularly of Bucky Katt in the comics.

Let me spell it out for a guy that thinks he's the smartest guy in the world. All this talk of Obama's mother & father is as relevant as bringing Palin's family into the discussion. Now do you get it you stupid old fuck?

My point is to point out just how stupid you and your ilk are with all this irrelevant dirt you are throwing around on Palin. I thought you were supposed to be intelligent. You mean to tell me that you can't connect simple illustrious dots? My gosh can't you read a fucking road map? How much clearer do I have to be?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »
Leave it to Tee to completely trash the women's movement.
=======================

Excuse me, in what way is Palin a member of the "Women's Movement"?

Does she belong to NOW or any other women's movement?

The League of Women Voters?

I don't think the NRA Ladies' Auxiliary counts as a part of this.

If McCain has to bask, dwell or hide in Palin's shadow, I suggest that this does not bode well for his getting elected. People, even semi-sane stupid ones, vote for president, not VP.

Quick! Name Ford's VP, Mondale's VP, Dole's VP, Goldwater's VP without looking it up. SeewhatImean?

http://www.lifenews.com/nat4237.html

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2008, 06:47:34 PM »
Now do you get it you stupid old fuck?

This also stops now!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »
I concur, please
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Knutey

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2008, 06:53:11 PM »
Leave it to Tee to completely trash the women's movement.
=======================

Excuse me, in what way is Palin a member of the "Women's Movement"?

Does she belong to NOW or any other women's movement?

The League of Women Voters?

I don't think the NRA Ladies' Auxiliary counts as a part of this.

If McCain has to bask, dwell or hide in Palin's shadow, I suggest that this does not bode well for his getting elected. People, even semi-sane stupid ones, vote for president, not VP.

Quick! Name Ford's VP, Mondale's VP, Dole's VP, Goldwater's VP without looking it up. SeewhatImean?

http://www.lifenews.com/nat4237.html

Feminists for Life of America. What a joke. It must be an offshoot of Jews for Hitler

>Palin is a member of Feminists for Life of America -- a venerable but little known pro-life group that focuses on the pro-woman reasons for opposing abortion.<

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2008, 07:06:34 PM »
Feminists for Life of America. What a joke. It must be an offshoot of Jews for Hitler

Perhaps I am wrong, but i think one of the major points of feminism is that you as a male are not the boss of them. If they believe in womens issues and are also pro-life, so be it.
If your backing of abortion is based on your belief that because it is their bodies, it is their business, then bringing a baby to term is also their choice. Your agreement with that choice is immaterial.

Knutey

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »

Perhaps I am wrong, but i think one of the major points of feminism is that you as a male are not the boss of them. If they believe in womens issues and are also pro-life, so be it.
If your backing of abortion is based on your belief that because it is their bodies, it is their business, then bringing a baby to term is also their choice. Your agreement with that choice is immaterial.

I am not telling them anything. It is y'all who are denying the choice. I dont think it takes a genius to figure out that most US women prefer a choice and therefore Obama.http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/06/prochoice_women_like_obama_whe.htmlThis group is probly another ruse to deny them that. The article points out that McSameasBush support is lost when reminded he is anti-choice

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »
It is y'all who are denying the choice.

Bring a baby to term is a choice. Having an abortion is also a legal choice. Anti-arbortion groups have expressed a preference, so have pro-abortion groups.

I still don't see why a pro-life feminist group is akin to a Jews for Hitler group. I don't think feminism is that narrrow an issue. I hold out hope that you can coherently defend that statement.

Knutey

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2008, 07:31:47 PM »

Bring a baby to term is a choice. Having an abortion is also a legal choice. Anti-arbortion groups have expressed a preference, so have pro-abortion groups.

I still don't see why a pro-life feminist group is akin to a Jews for Hitler group. I don't think feminism is that narrrow an issue. I hold out hope that you can coherently defend that statement.

Its simple-Bringing a baby to term is the choice y'all want to impose by outlawing abortion. Hitler wanted to not only outlaw but exterminate Jews. He gave them no choice either.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2008, 07:32:32 PM »

Which of course also reinforces the point that this issue was never about choice, and has always been about abortion.  Palin and the feminist organization she associated with are undoubtedly anti-Abortion.  Not sure how one can define the feminist movement as being 100% pro-abortion as their agenda.  I always got the impression it was about allowing the woman to be all she can be, to be equal to men, in rank, in stature, in compensation.  How did abortion become the qualifier as who is and is not a feminist?

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 08:12:21 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2008, 07:54:12 PM »
Its simple-Bringing a baby to term is the choice y'all want to impose by outlawing abortion.

The courts will decide that if the issue comes up, just as they did in 73.

My circle of influence is much smaller than the national arena.

Those who have asked my opinion usually have brought the baby to term. That's the best i can do.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2008, 09:28:18 PM »
A feminist says women must be free to choose.  A feminist doesn't say, women must choose an abortion and she doesn't say women must choose to carry to term.  All she says is, give them a choice.

A pro-lifer does NOT want a woman to have the freedom to choose.  He or she wants abortion outlawed so that the woman's right to choose will be non-existent. 

Feminists for Life is EXACTLY analogous to Republicans for Communism.  You can't be a Republican and a Communist, and you can't be a Feminist and also oppose choice for women, so the title is deceptive and misleading in both cases.  It's fraud, actually.  (Jews for Hitler isn't the same thing exactly, because it's theoretically possible for suicidal Jews to elect suicide by Nazi and so there is nothing necessarily fraudulent about the title, although in real life you probably wouldn't be able to find any Jews who would be willing to join a pro-Hitler group.)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2008, 09:42:51 PM »
A feminist says women must be free to choose.  A feminist doesn't say, women must choose an abortion and she doesn't say women must choose to carry to term.  All she says is, give them a choice.

A pro-lifer does NOT want a woman to have the freedom to choose. ......

Let's finish the sentence now for accuracy     .........an ABORTION.  They are free to choose ANYTHING else, so again, it's not about choice, it's about abortion.  Plain & simple.  anything else is simply a gross politically correct & intellectually dishonest effort to deflect the issue away from the core of the debate, Abortion.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2008, 10:52:13 PM »
A pro-lifer does NOT want a woman to have the freedom to choose.

A pro-lifer is pro-life. That is the extent of their power. A pro-abortionist is pro-abortion. That is the extent of their power.

Advocating is not the same as mandating.

In the end the courts and or the legislature will decide the issue.