Author Topic: My my....how times are changing  (Read 1801 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My my....how times are changing
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 01:18:05 PM »
 Polls that you were touting before, when Clinton was supposedly beating everyone now are to be condemned because the pollsters lie and are bribed?  So........when Clinton was ahead of everyone back the

I do not recall saying anything at all about polls involving Clinton with regard to the primary. I don't think I said anything about the general election, either. You confused me with someone else, I think.

Polls on issues are generally more accurate than polls on personalities. And the closer the election, the more accurate they tend to be.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2015, 01:58:27 PM »
Had nothing to do with the primary, Dr Deflection.  It was simply polling that had Clinton beating any and every Republican.  Not so now.  In most polls, she's getting beaten by at least the top 4 now
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2015, 07:07:43 PM »

Polls on issues are generally more accurate than polls on personalities. And the closer the election, the more accurate they tend to be.

Hmm... 

I am certain we will disagree about this ,...

On what Issue or set of issues do you consider Hillary to be especially strong or correct?