Author Topic: Liberal Leadership  (Read 405 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Liberal Leadership
« on: March 09, 2010, 11:41:23 AM »
Liberal Leadership is pretty messy!

Examine Liberal causes and you will see their motives turn to manipulation, distortion, lies, forgery, intimidation, tantrums, & outright fabrications. For all I know this MO surely started way back during FDR but my first encounter with it was when the late Mitch Snyder (committed suicide, a real stable guy) used fake numbers of homeless to promote his crusade against homelessness. Of course now we all know that the majority of homeless were exactly where they wanted to be and put themselves there through drug and alcohol abuse. I guess other liberals looked on and saw that this lying, fabrication, distortion approach works so they went forward with that MO on every liberal cause since. Homeless, Ozone Layer, Global Warming, Climate Change, Global Cooling, Whales, Dolphins, Nuclear Power, DDT, AND NOW THE MOTHER OF ALL CAUSES HEALTH CARE. Mr. Obama has turned to manipulation, distortion, lies, forgery, intimidation, tantrums, & outright fabrication in order to get his agenda through. Conduct of thugs & tyrants but clearly not LEADERSHIP.

How much respect does this sort of leadership command from citizens? In November and then in the elections os 2012 we will clearly see what voters think about Chicago politics and the liberal approach to governing.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Liberal Leadership
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 11:57:31 AM »
By then, I'm afraid, the damage may be too great to overcome.  At least not in this or our immediate Children's lifetime
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle