Author Topic: Racist Hate Group Behind New AZ Immigration Law  (Read 2464 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Racist Hate Group Behind New AZ Immigration Law
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 02:41:40 PM »
But of course, because Prince doesn't imply what he actually says.  He says what he actually implies, when it comes to this topic.   ::)

I have to laugh though, at you complaining about semantics, when that's the foundation of so many of your c/o's regarding AZ law and immigration law in general.  The whole thread on lawful contact, being a perfect example
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Racist Hate Group Behind New AZ Immigration Law
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 03:24:38 PM »
Sirs, I explained this before. I'll do this once more. Everything I say is what I really said. Just because you want me to have said and/or meant something for the convenience of your argument does not mean I actually did. No amount of rolling your eyes means you get to define what I say according to whatever suits you.

And the issue with the term 'lawful contact' was a legal one. You and others may wish to pretend it was just a semantic issue, but law is all about what words mean and how to those meanings are interpreted and applied. The game where you shout the word 'illegal' at me and try to conflate strictly controlled immigration with legal immigration as if the two terms synonymous, that is just semantics.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--