Author Topic: Pelosi Planes  (Read 4526 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pelosi Planes
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 03:42:17 AM »
...but the Witehouse is Republican...

And?

...and  was hopeing that the Republican dirty tricks departmet was taking orders from there.

Now there ya lost me. Who was 'hopeing' - the 'Witehouse'? You? The Democrats? Me?

Well, certainly not me. But enquiring minds do want to know.

What does a Journalist mean when he says that the White house is defending against Republican criticism?

Does Satan now cast out Satan?

Or does critcism have to be branded?

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 03:54:30 AM »
What does a Journalist mean when he says that the White house is defending against Republican criticism?

Bush is only one Republican. The ones criticizing Pelosi are in the house and senate. Apparently they don't take their direction from Bush anymore. They want to squawk about bipartisanship, then snipe at Pelosi for getting the same perk Hastert got, even though she didn't ask for it and offered to  pay her own way. Nice how they left those facts out, eh?

And all this time you accused the Dems of being the ones who twist the truth and conveniently leave out facts to suit their purposes. Seems it's a universal human condition, and the Republicans aren't immune.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 04:41:16 AM »

Bush is only one Republican. The ones criticizing Pelosi are in the house and senate. Apparently they don't take their direction from Bush anymore. They want to squawk about bipartisanship, then snipe at Pelosi for getting the same perk Hastert got, even though she didn't ask for it and offered to  pay her own way. Nice how they left those facts out, eh?

And all this time you accused the Dems of being the ones who twist the truth and conveniently leave out facts to suit their purposes. Seems it's a universal human condition, and the Republicans aren't immune.

Well yea but I hope you didn't catch me saying that the Democrats had some kind of  copyight on the concept.

We woldn't want to pay royalties.
Seriously though, when this jornalist says "Repubican criticism" he can't mean the party as a whole ,so why the anonimity?

The sorce could be a single Republian for all I can tell , and the siuation is not a serious one , Pelosi , the Secret Service and the Air Force can fix the solution with little fuss if they want to.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 04:49:04 AM »

ALTERNATE ANSWER
You Don't Mean that Lanya IS Now a REPUBLICAN?
Lanya

Pelosi Planes
« on: February 01, 2007, 09:35:38 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard a report that Nancy Pelosi is wanting to continue the Denny Hastert tradition of using military jets to take her around the country.  This used to be done only in certain  circumstances (going to US bases, for one) but came to be used willy-nilly.  And she wants to extend the privilege to her family. 
NO.
Thank you,
The Management. 

[][][][]][][][][][][][][][][[][][][]

I am sooo happy!
I knew that the light would finally dawn!
Congratulations Lanya! Welcome to the fold , you may now feel free to examine the truth without fetters and spell with imaginitation.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 07:12:16 PM by Plane »

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 06:44:49 PM »
Awk~!
I am not A Republican.   I am a Democrat.   

Thanks very much!
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2007, 07:16:11 PM »
Awk~!
I am not A Republican.   I am a Democrat.   

Thanks very much!

Where did you first find this criticism of NP?

I think that examining it will teach us very little about Nancy Pelosi , but it might be enlightening to see the wires and gears of the rumor mill.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 03:59:10 AM »

Naaaaaaaaa, then she'd be accused of wanting women to die of Cancer               ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 03:15:04 PM »

Naaaaaaaaa, then she'd be accused of wanting women to die of Cancer               ;)

Also laxity in Logic and rigor in spelling.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 03:29:49 PM »

Also laxity in Logic and rigor in spelling.

So true      8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2007, 04:12:47 AM »