General Category > 3DHS

Reagan Amnesty take II?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Christians4LessGvt:
"What the hell is that??"

Exactly....we don't know....that's the point.
Have we not learned by now?
this guy does not operate under the rules we are used to
SIRS again and again and again you are assume the worst.
But don't feel alone that's what the media, RepukeEstablishment, and Swamp do too.
Relax...wait until something actually happens before your freak.

sirs:
What we do know is
A)  its NOT the wall or funding for it
B)  can be completely reversed with an ensuing Democrat President

What we also know is
A)  will reward illegal crossing into our country, spearheading another mass wave, just like with Reagan
B)  will provide Democrats a massive influx of Government-needy voters

And you're ok with that?

BT:
If the legislatures (house and senate) pass a bill funding enhanced security measures including a wall where appropriate first and then passes the New Daca agreement, there is not much future presidents could do about it, absent new legislation.  That would be how i managed the issue.

sirs:
Works for me.....as long as the WALL COMES 1ST.  Border enforcement must come 1st.  Not concurrently.  No clean DACA bill 1st with a "promise" to do something about the wall later.  "Comprehensive" immigration reform MUST start with tangible, substantive. border enforcement, 1st

Been down that road far too many a time to believe that the Democrats would honor some "promise". somewhere down the road

kimba1:
why focus only on the wall ? I have serious doubts it`s even a solution for security since many don`t even cross the border that way. I`m not against securing the border but the i only hear about the wall and nothing else . It`s not even gonna do anything to the drug trade since they use a totally different route. I see this as a possible liability to our country due to labor and cost . trump did mention building  infrastructure and i just can`t see both can being done. Mexico paying for it will not even fix this since the resources are still come from us.

But i do see this effecting legal immigration since already such action to legally restrict entry to the U.S. is  proposed for only very specific immigrants are being brought up. this will negatively impact on our productivity since our country needs more general than an educated work force. example of that is pretty much any developing country.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version