Author Topic: Courage or Cowardice  (Read 2719 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Courage or Cowardice
« on: October 25, 2011, 06:53:20 PM »
I wonder which takes more courage to be a Liberal or Conservative?

Personally I have seen time after time Liberals to be cowards.

What kind of courage does it take for a mob to overrun a bank or show up on a CEO's doorstep? Would one of these mob members act on his own without the backing of his mob?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Courage or Cowardice
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 09:03:24 PM »
Tell us some tales of conservative bravery, Kramer.

I really doubt that politics are related to bravery or cowardice in any way.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 09:52:27 PM »
 :D

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 12:07:08 AM »
Four young and unarmed women gratuitously Maced in the face by some fucking NYPD inspector for doing nothing.  Who are the cowards, the ones who brave this kind of police brutality every time that they show up to put their bodies on the line, or the fascist pig who walked up and sprayed his Mace in their faces.

Like always, Kramer, you've got the whole thing turned around.  Who were the cowards, the unarmed student anti-war demonstrators at Kent State or the fascist National Guard pigs who fired their weapons into the unarmed crowd?

Pretty clear to me, Kramer - - those who fight the Man have all the guts, the military and police units who suppress them are the cowards.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 12:11:55 AM »
Four young and unarmed women gratuitously Maced in the face by some fucking NYPD inspector for doing nothing.  Who are the cowards, the ones who brave this kind of police brutality every time that they show up to put their bodies on the line, or the fascist pig who walked up and sprayed his Mace in their faces.

Like always, Kramer, you've got the whole thing turned around.  Who were the cowards, the unarmed student anti-war demonstrators at Kent State or the fascist National Guard pigs who fired their weapons into the unarmed crowd?

Pretty clear to me, Kramer - - those who fight the Man have all the guts, the military and police units who suppress them are the cowards.

In NY chances are the Man is a union member that voted for Obama and has more in common with the scum protesters than any Wall Street tycoon.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 12:21:09 AM »
<<In NY chances are the Man is a union member that voted for Obama and has more in common with the scum protesters than any Wall Street tycoon.>>

Really?  So which of the major Wall Street firms are the ones that are headed by union members?

From where I sit, looked to me like the four women who got Maced in the face were a pretty courageous bunch of ladies just to be there and expose their unarmed persons to that kind of shit, and the fascist pig who sprayed his Mace in their faces was the coward in the scene.

As usual, you got it bass-ackward.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 12:38:41 AM »
<<In NY chances are the Man is a union member that voted for Obama and has more in common with the scum protesters than any Wall Street tycoon.>>

Really?  So which of the major Wall Street firms are the ones that are headed by union members?

From where I sit, looked to me like the four women who got Maced in the face were a pretty courageous bunch of ladies just to be there and expose their unarmed persons to that kind of shit, and the fascist pig who sprayed his Mace in their faces was the coward in the scene.

As usual, you got it bass-ackward.

Who is the Man?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man

"The Man" is a slang phrase that may refer to the government or to some other authority in a position of power. In addition to this derogatory connotation, it may also serve as a term of respect and praise.

The phrase "the Man is keeping me down" is commonly used to describe oppression. The phrase "stick it to the Man" or "The man, stick it to him" encourages resistance to authority, and essentially means "fight back" or "resist", either openly or via sabotage.[1]

Mikey Lemme give you a hint who these protester really are.

Check this out.
Obama Civilian Security

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 01:10:02 AM »
<<Mikey Lemme give you a hint who these protester really are. >>

Honestly, I don't know WTF he was talking about.  And the clip is way too short to give any idea.

Anyway, he's a lying scumbag bullshit artist, who'll say anything to get elected, so who cares what he says?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 10:39:38 AM »
None of this has anything to do with courage vs cowardice.

Bravery is not always such a good thing. Herr Adolf was awarded the Iron Cross for bravery, which made him more charismatic.

It is possible to be brave for a totally unworthy cause.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 05:38:30 PM »
<<Bravery is not always such a good thing. Herr Adolf was awarded the Iron Cross for bravery, which made him more charismatic.>>

That might be true in the real world, but this thread has very little to do with the real world, most of it is concerned with the delusions that populate Kramer's mind.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 05:39:46 PM »
Not to be confused with the delusions that populate yours??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 05:41:53 PM »
<<Bravery is not always such a good thing. Herr Adolf was awarded the Iron Cross for bravery, which made him more charismatic.>>

That might be true in the real world, but this thread has very little to do with the real world, most of it is concerned with the delusions that populate Kramer's mind.

I'm not the one calling Thomas Sowell an Uncle Tom.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 05:50:25 PM »
<<I'm not the one calling Thomas Sowell an Uncle Tom.>>

Why would you be?  He's the Uncle Tom for YOUR party.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »
And the racist slurs just keep flowing from the supposed most non-racist poster in the saloon.  Red is blue
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 06:29:45 PM »
If you had actually read "Uncle Tom's Cabin", then you would understand what Uncle Tom stood for. He was a slave who urged obedience to the master. That is what Sowell does. Obey the Oligarchs. That is what Cain does: imitate the master, follow the master's rules, and the master will make you what is called the HNIC. Head N in Charge.