Author Topic: Unconstitutional! Can we have our $1 Trillion back now?  (Read 15279 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Unconstitutional! Can we have our $1 Trillion back now?
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2010, 03:10:05 PM »
"theory aside", your a did not beget b, which was your original claim.  it was merely a happenstance

I just used the SIRs theorum of janitorial hirings as the basis for my hypothesis. They wouldn't do it if it negatively impacted their bottom line. The bottom line is affected by the amount of risk. Risk is mitigated with a larger pool

And you have yet to provide an example of a single payer healthcare system NOT being run by Government, nor any politician advocating an entity outside of Government in managing a single payer healthcare system

Medicare claims processing is outsourced. Blue Cross Blue Shield is one such subcontractor.

Was there no ideas to start bouncing with?

You refused to think outside the box. CU did. You can follow his submissions.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2010, 03:59:33 PM »
Oh I see...."outside the box" MUST require government intervention and some form of UHC.  How convenient

And sad......for this country
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2010, 04:16:06 PM »
Oh I see...."outside the box" MUST require government intervention and some form of UHC.  How convenient

No. "Outside the box" means having an open mind.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2010, 04:56:40 PM »
I guess you must have missed the part of  "I'm game to start considering other proposals, to actively function in pushing something we can all live with"

Hardly close minded, than again not surprising this tact of yours, as of late

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2010, 05:06:38 PM »
Hardly close minded, than again not surprising this tact of yours, as of late

how can you claim open mindedness when you immediately narrow the scope of the thought exercise?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2010, 05:33:37 PM »
Easily.....it's like being pro choice of anything, except the choice of abortion.  Ample areas of discussion and advancement of ideas, to solve perceived problems.  The "narrow mind" is the one that insists that Government must be a part of any "solution"

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2010, 05:38:51 PM »
The "narrow mind" is the one that insists that Government must be a part of any "solution"

Where did I insist that?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »
Apparently when my serious request for other ideas outside of the Governmental box were seen as close minded

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2010, 05:47:57 PM »
So i didn't say it.

Glad we cleared that up.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2010, 06:04:11 PM »
BT...I have a question....why when you use the quotation feature do you leave off the name
of who you are quoting? I wish you wouldn't do that because it makes it easier to follow when
people can see who made the original quote....but it's your decision....and i just wondered
why you choose to do that?
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2010, 06:07:13 PM »
BT...I have a question....why when you use the quotation feature do you leave off the name
of who you are quoting? I wish you wouldn't do that because it makes it easier to follow when
people can see who made the original quote....but it's your decision....and i just wondered
why you choose to do that?

Good question. I can see how people could lose track of who said what.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2010, 06:39:59 PM »
So i didn't say it.  Glad we cleared that up.

That would be a negative, since you have yet to clarify yourself.  I requested some non-Govenmental suggestions and was met with some refusal to think "outside the box".  What's left?.... is the deduction that "outside of the box" requires Government intervention.  At least most rationally minded folks would come to that conclusion.  So, did you "say it"? no.  Did you definately imply it?, that would be an affirmative

But let's put my deduction to the test.....What say you?  You have some outside of the box non governmental suggesstions to the perceived healthcare problem in this country??  That's what the original query you tried to shoot down was all about
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 06:50:36 PM by sirs »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2010, 07:54:49 PM »
I find it counter productive to constantly have to deal with your misrepresentations. If i didn't say it, don't say I did.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2010, 08:05:19 PM »
And an example of just 1 misrepresentation would be.......?  Perhaps I should apply the phrase  Is that a synonym for you don't have a valid rebuttal?   You're pleading the 5th? 

This is a debate forum, Bt.  If you can't make yourself clear to the patrons, you clarify yourself.  My lastest inquiry had nothing to do with misrpresenting you in the least.  If you found yourself getting boxed in, that's your own fault.  I demonstrated precisely how you did not say x, but have been implying x all along.  Then even provided you an out for demonstrating how my deduction could be wrong

So, we can either entertain non-existant misrepresentations that effectively takes the spotlight off the question at hand, or we can actually debate the question at hand.  Your call

So....... Do you have some outside of the box non governmental suggesstions to the perceived healthcare problem(s) in this country?? 

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2010, 08:11:51 PM »
....... Do you have some outside of the box non governmental suggesstions to the perceived healthcare problem(s) in this country?? 

Hmmmm...

Can a person opt out ?

Can a Doctor opt out?

Couold a Doctor start a subscription service ?

If you paid a Doctor a monthly fee to keep him on retainder starting while you are healthy , the doctor would have steady income and steady work, he would be makeing himself an insurance company small scale.