Author Topic: Disgraceful Planned Parenthood  (Read 15024 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Disgraceful Planned Parenthood
« on: July 17, 2015, 05:50:54 PM »
First the Leftist say a "fetus" is not a baby..."it's just tissue....blah blah",
but then Planned Parenthood wants to "save" certain body parts to
sell for use in another human.

Ummm it's not a human...but then you why do want to sell the body parts to another human to use?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bYeLo0fASU

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Disgraceful Planned Parenthood
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 05:59:48 PM »
You need to look into what happens to blood people donate to the Red Cross and other charities. Most of it is sold at very high prices.

Let us suppose that fetal parts can save someone's life: what is most moral: to use them or not use them?

All women who have abortions do so voluntarily, just as all people who agree to donate body parts when they die do so voluntarily.

Medicine in the US is a FOR-PROFIT industry. How can you be a capitalist and be against this?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 06:28:59 PM »
In America, it's illegal to donate money to a candidate without first reporting it to the government. Even then, if you give more than is permissible you might end up in jail.  In this country, you can't add trans fats to your foods or smoke cigarettes in your own bar. Here, Little Sisters of the Poor can't tell the state they'd rather not buy condoms and bakers can't tell a couple they'd rather not participate in their wedding.

But it's completely legal to kill an unborn baby for convenience and then sell its parts for cash.

Let's forget the legality of the issue for a moment. And let's forget religion and politics, if that's possible. Let's forget the disconcerting economic incentives inherent in these types of transactions and ask: what kind of person nonchalantly describes "crushing" the life from another living being, a being that might have already been named and loved; a loss that might have a tremendous negative impact on a person or family or community, over a glass of wine and some giggles.

Well, an executive at euphemistic Planned Parenthood, that's who. We can tell ourselves that a life can simply be written off whenever we deem it inconvenient. We can celebrate the right to end life. But the depravity of Deborah Nucatola's conversation betrays where it all leads and also where it started.

If this was a video of some product researchers talking about the same process, but describing the vivisection of a monkey or a cat for organ harvesting instead, most Americans would be justly repulsed. Yet, because this is Planned Parenthood, an organization fulfilling its eugenicist founder's goal of population control, it will be treated as just another dispute in the culture wars, completely devoid of scientific and moral context.

Because this is Planned Parenthood, most of the media will frame this as a political tug of war rather than explore the politics and ethics of allowing Americans to terminate a life and then harvest organs. Some in the media will probably have a difficult time even comprehending why anyone would deem this much of a story at all. You'll recall how a number of politicians and reporters struggled to explain the distinction between a run-of-the-mill late-term abortionist and Kermit Gosnell. (Answer: one has a license.)

You're involved, too. You have no "choice." It is worth reiterating that taxpayers, in part, fund this abortion industry. The fungibility of dollars that flow into Planned Parenthood makes laws like the Hyde Amendment nothing more than a political canopy for Republicans to cower under. Until Planned Parenthood breaks off its abortion/wholesale baby-part business from its women's health operations, you're a big investor.

Delaying an abortion to sell parts at a higher price is illegal in theory, but really, like the Hyde Amendment, completely unenforceable in practice.

And women who donate pieces of their babies (and we still don't understand how this happens, by default or proactively), according to U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, they may ask for "reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue."  It's probably not a huge moneymaker, but that?s beyond the point. Delaying an abortion to sell parts at a higher price is illegal in theory, but really, like the Hyde Amendment, completely unenforceable in practice.

Planned Parenthood argues that their peddling of human tissue (known to the rest of us as "body parts we need to survive") is ethical and useful. The not-for-profit was merely negotiating how it would be reimbursed for human tissue or, as the Associated Press would describe the bartering of aborted baby parts: a discussion about "the disposition of parts from aborted fetuses." This practice isn't new.

But killing unborn babies and selling their organs saves lives, says Planned Parenthood. (You only need to peruse the history of the twentieth century to find that line of reasoning disconcerting.) If Planned Parenthood really wanted to save lives, of course, it could start by attempting to convince or, at the very least inform "its would-be customers that they have real choices. What Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood's senior director for medical services, really tells us is that these aren't just clumps of cells devoid of moral significance or purpose?especially when they don't meet Dr. Deborah Nucatola's scalpel. "We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that," she explains, "so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact." She is discussing organs of a baby, evidentially, more useful to her dead than alive.

How many Americans are okay with this practice? We should find out. Liberals never have a problem making expansive arguments on emotional grounds' the single woman without health care tells all we need to know about Obamacare; the lone shooter tells us all we need to know about guns laws, etc. There is simply no reason that Nucatola should not be on television ads everywhere, sipping her wine and intimately describing how abortionists squash the life out of unborn babies for money. How many Americans would accept this policy as normal?

To be honest, I'm sort of nervous to find out.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/15/by-any-standard-of-decency-planned-parenthood-is-evil/
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:34:23 PM by Christians4LessGvt »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 07:29:39 PM »
Ummm it's not a human...but then you why do want to sell the body parts to another human to use?

-====================================
Doctors routinely use heart valves from pigs in heart surgery. Pigs and mammals, just like humans.

Being as abortions are legal, you will not stop them. So there are two things that can be done with human organs and parts.

(1) you can simply throw them away.
(2) you can use them to help sick people.

Why is the first alternative more immoral than the second?

I agree that profiting monetarily from this is crass capitalism, but all of medicine is crass capitalism.
The actual moral problem here is for-profit medicine, not using something to benefit a sick person rather than throwing it in the garbage.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 06:50:50 PM »
Doctors routinely use heart valves from pigs in heart surgery. Pigs and mammals, just like humans.

Right....and they are from pigs.....they are pig organs.....they not human organs.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 07:11:37 PM »
I note that you cannot find an answer to my questions.

This is what I expected.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 07:37:33 PM »
I note that you cannot find an answer to my questions. This is what I expected.

Your questions are not relevant.

What is painfully relevant and obscene is that human body parts are being
harvested for sale purposes from what your side claim is not a human.
These are not pig parts...these are human organs...how can that be if it is not a human?
It is a disgrace!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 09:34:46 PM »

-====================================

Being as abortions are legal, you will not stop them. So there are two things that can be done with human organs and parts.

(1) you can simply throw them away.
(2) you can use them to help sick people.

Why is the first alternative more immoral than the second?

I agree that profiting monetarily from this is crass capitalism, but all of medicine is crass capitalism.
The actual moral problem here is for-profit medicine, not using something to benefit a sick person rather than throwing it in the garbage.

If the harvest of the pig parts began with crushing the skull of the pig in a vise , this would be a felony in the state of Georgia.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 09:43:33 PM »
I bet you can kill pigs any way you wish to in Georgia.

Again, since the abortion is going to happen anyway, would you favor just throwing out all the remains in the garbage?
It seems to me that this is not much different from organ donations lots of people agree to.

Just start with the fact that you are not permitted to prevent the abortion.

Medicine for profit is the worst part of this.  Thousands of people donate blood thinking that it will be given for free to people in their own communities, but this is not the case. More often it is sold hundreds of miles away for hundreds of dollars a pint, at a great profit to some for-profit hospital.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 09:59:08 PM »
I bet you can kill pigs any way you wish to in Georgia.

You would loose that bet.

The laws that protect animals from depraved cruelty have been improved and improved , this is mostly a good thing.

But abortionists are depraved , killing with chemical burn or physical trauma like crushing or pulling to pieces is an example of depravity being developed.

How can this not spread its effect?

Would you want a doctor to serve you who had spent his morning crushing living human skulls?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 05:31:28 PM »
I do not think that abortionists practice on the public as a rule, but the answer is yes.

Again, you still do not answer the question: what should be done with fetal remains: throw them in the garbage or use them to perhaps save lives?
The real problem here is the medicine for profit system, and it permeates all of medicine.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 06:34:00 PM »
what should be done with fetal remains:....

They should live in good homes.

Or they should live in second rate homes if that isn't possible.

If you were given a bar of soap made in an extermination camp, and its fat content was human , would its quality as soap really be the important question?

Would you like Fetal remains to be served on toast?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 08:24:11 PM »
I oppose cannibalism, but using fetal parts to save lives is no different than typical organ donation.

You cannot prevent abortions. Therefore, there will be fetal organs.
I oppose these being sold for profit, because I oppose for-profit medicine. But I do not oppose their use.
The way blood is donated by well meaning people and then sold on a market that involved bidding wars is the worst offense by far of the profiteers for human recycling.
Yet not one of the turds that are making this fuss about the Evil Planned Parenthood have word one to say about profiteering.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2015, 10:55:56 PM »
......Yet not one of the turds that are making this fuss about the Evil Planned Parenthood have word one to say about profiteering.

True , I guess I was distracted by all the cruelty.

So why are you against cannibalism?

Dozens of nice healthy people are gonna get murdered every day anyway , that is a lot of protein.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2015, 10:02:01 AM »
Being as this is not going to stop abortions, there are only two choices:
(1) use fetal parts to cure the sick and perhaps to save lives.
(2) throw them out and do not cure the sick and save lives.

I fail to see what this has to do with cannibalism.
How is forcing a woman to give birth and care for a child for twenty years not cruelty?

Nature is cruel. Should we shoot eagles because they are cruel to field mice and bunny rabbits?
Are we cruel to eradicate guinea worms?