Author Topic: Disgraceful Planned Parenthood  (Read 15026 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Disgraceful Planned Parenthood
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2015, 08:21:11 PM »
In the case of an unborn fetus, not strong enough

So we are all doomed.

Respect for human life is more important than law.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2015, 08:33:50 PM »
We are not all doomed.
Most people are not doomed.
Only unwanted fetuses are doomed.

That is a small percentage.

And being awn unwanted child is really not all that great a deal, not for the child or the parent or society in general.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2015, 09:14:50 PM »
We are not all doomed.
Most people are not doomed.
Only unwanted fetuses are doomed.

That is a small percentage.

And being awn unwanted child is really not all that great a deal, not for the child or the parent or society in general.

So they are better off dead?

Tell me why this is different than singling out Jews?

It would not be hard to find the lists of differences and the real and imagined reasons that made Kristallnacht  seem like a good idea.

http://www.history.com/topics/kristallnacht

Even if all the reasons were real and not imagined ,even if all of the differences were true the hardened heart of that nation turned out to be a bad idea.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2015, 09:20:54 PM »
Do not feed me a bunch of Holocaust crap. This is entirely different, and I am not buying your stupid comparison.

All I say is let the woman decide.  If men could get pregnant this would not even be aw toipic of discussion. It is all about how women are not competent to decide their own lives for themselves.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2015, 09:49:35 PM »
Do not feed me a bunch of Holocaust crap. This is entirely different, and I am not buying your stupid comparison.

All I say is let the woman decide.  If men could get pregnant this would not even be aw toipic of discussion. It is all about how women are not competent to decide their own lives for themselves.
This would be different if all Nazis were women?

What is BS to you?

If Men got pregnant we would give birth to persons , apparently Women don't do this.

I think about the same number of Jews volunteered for destruction as babies do for their destruction.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2015, 10:16:32 PM »
They are not babies, they are fetuses, and less conscious at this stage than rodents we routinely set glue traps for. If God does not like this, and God know everything, then he will cause only women who want babies to get pregnant. So you can blame God if you wish.

In any event, this is not my decision, it is the woman's decision entirely. Women also have to approve of tissue donations, and that is as it should be.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2015, 11:32:12 PM »
  Euphemisms

Babies are fetuses.
  Kill becomes abort.
   Hearts become tissue.

And you can't see that this is a dehumanizing process , the standard dehumanizing that is done to the people you want to take land from , enslave , or otherwise make convenient by killing. 

Of course these are not people to those wanting to kill them for fun and profit. It isn't even hard to make up a name for them that separates them from "real" people.

Humans have done this to each other a lot, over our history.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2015, 03:36:18 PM »
I can see that a woman has a right to her own damned body and anything it does or produces.

That is what I can see.

After that, the woman decides and I have no say.

I am unimpressed that you call it a dehumanizing process.

I think when you tell a woman through the government that she has no right to decide what to do with her own body, you have taken over her body in the name of the state, and THAT is dehumanizing.  It is making a woman''s body the property of the state.

I do not much care what they taught you in church or wherever.

Rich women can easily go where they wish to have an abortion and there is not one damned thing you can do about it. So you are punishing her first for being a woman and second for being too poor.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2015, 10:06:10 PM »
  Does a woman have a right to use her body to kill your body?

The right of the state to draft your body has limits , only for good reason should you ever be forced to do anything, the limits should be so strict that this sort of force is rare for everyone.

But the state does have the right to demand your service ,at great risk to your body, to fight to protect the state and society.

Even the right to live is not absolute, in the right circumstance the state can demand that you die.

Unless you are a child that is pretty young, then your life can be taken from you pretty casually.

I wouldn't mind reasonable increases in the right of women to self determination, when science grows to provide it giving women absolute control over whether to conceive or not might be a good idea.

But if the idea of crushing a child to death with pliers doesn't upset you , you have suffered the debasement that was warned you would.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2015, 07:57:57 AM »
I am not a fetus, therefore there are no women that have any right to kill me.

Sorry, I cannot get worried about any unwanted fetus. Not my concern, not my call, none of my business, never has been, never will be.

I have always thought this way and I see no reason to change my mind.

Fetuses are on their own. Tough shit, fetuses. I am not the one to defend you from your mommas.

If you want to prevent this, you have to do it with something other than the law and the cops.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2015, 11:30:03 PM »

Sorry, I cannot get worried about any unwanted fetus. Not my concern, not my call, none of my business, never has been, never will be.

Fetuses are on their own. Tough shit, fetuses. I am not the one to defend you from your mommas.

If you want to prevent this, you have to do it with something other than the law and the cops.

Mmmmmmm...

I am not a Jew, therefore there are no Fascists that have any right to kill me.

Sorry, I cannot get worried about any unwanted Jews. Not my concern, not my call, none of my business, never has been, never will be.

Jews are on their own. Tough shit, Jews. I am not the one to defend you from your Fascists.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am not a Black, therefore there are no Klansmen that have any right to kill me.

Sorry, I cannot get worried about any unwanted Black . Not my concern, not my call, none of my business, never has been, never will be.

Blacks are on their own. Tough shit, blacks. I am not the one to defend you from your Klansmen.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Yes this works fine I could use any substitution , this is not new in any way at all, it is just another way to state that "real " people are like me and the rest are separate enough to kill off or exploit.

The pathetic difference here is that we every single one of us has been a "fetus" yet we can still dehumanize them, while we are aware at the same time that the humanity of a human fetus is as total as our own.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2015, 12:29:41 PM »
Again, all I can say is "tough shit" to the fetuses.

A frog lays over a thousand eggs and 95% of the tadpoles get eaten before they make it to frog.  Neither of the parent frogs do one thing to save them. Cats often eat their own newborn kittens.
That is God's way.

Compared to "God's way" we do far, far better.

Premature babies that are wanted are spared no expense to help them.

A child could be born to a 12 years old mother in Zimbabwe a hundred miles from a doctor or to some rich hedge fund manager's wife in Manhattan.

It's the luck of the draw. Survival of the fittest. That was God's plan, obviously.

I say again, let the woman decide. It is her life. And by any measure she is the fittest.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 01:17:50 PM »

Mmmmmmm...

I am not a Jew, therefore there are no Fascists that have any right to kill me.

Sorry, I cannot get worried about any unwanted Jews. Not my concern, not my call, none of my business, never has been, never will be.

Jews are on their own. Tough shit, Jews. I am not the one to defend you from your Fascists.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am not a Black, therefore there are no Klansmen that have any right to kill me.

Sorry, I cannot get worried about any unwanted Black . Not my concern, not my call, none of my business, never has been, never will be.

Blacks are on their own. Tough shit, blacks. I am not the one to defend you from your Klansmen.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Yes this works fine I could use any substitution , this is not new in any way at all, it is just another way to state that "real " people are like me and the rest are separate enough to kill off or exploit.

The pathetic difference here is that we every single one of us has been a "fetus" yet we can still dehumanize them, while we are aware at the same time that the humanity of a human fetus is as total as our own.

Brilliant summation, Plane....Bingo squared!!     8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2015, 08:45:18 PM »
Again, all I can say is "tough shit" to the fetuses.

A frog lays over a thousand eggs and 95% of ......

That is the way of the frog.

The way of the Elephant is very different , and the way of the Wolf is different again.

The way of the Human, what is that?

Have we a natural behavior?

Is there really no reason for one human being to hold the lives of other human beings valuable?

Heinlein was a very Darwinist author, probably more  so than Darwin himself.
He said that no parent that killed her or his own progeny was fit , no matter how fit they might be in any other respect.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2015, 08:55:07 PM »
Well, all I am saying it that the pregnant woman has the right to disappoint you, the government, and the ghost of Robert Heinlein.

I am neither supporting abortion nor opposing it. I am simply favoring letting an adult make her own damn choices.

You want to call me immoral because of that, fine with me.

It is not as though anyone will ever let me vote on the issue, anyway.