General Category > 3DHS

Whats the deal with the jews

<< < (4/5) > >>

kimba1:
Truth is AA has very little to do with chinese but it does greatly hurt other asians since they get lumped with us and are greatly disadvantaged. Pretty much the chinese I'm talking about are US citizens but ours grades simply do not compared to the homeland advantage. The sheer numbers will easily produce students with greater abilities. But it is true chinese kids here are do get test to a higher standard.

kimba1:
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

kimba1:
I'll add excluding illegal chinese students from a college does not sound like a good thing for america. A blanket deportation means we also kickout the best and brightest. This is not even hypothetical but two such cases actually happened.

Christians4LessGvt:

--- Quote from: kimba1 on March 08, 2017, 11:53:09 AM ---I'll add excluding illegal chinese students from a college does not sound like a good thing for america.
--- End quote ---

do you think an illegal chinese  should get the seat over an american citizen?

kimba1:
That works in general terms but as time goes on some of those illegals will stand out and will still question the concept of no exceptions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version