Author Topic: Is Prince Charles Certifiably Insane?  (Read 921 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Is Prince Charles Certifiably Insane?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 12:28:35 PM »
Faulty logic.

You seem to assume that (a)all Muslims are insane, and since (b)the Koran is considered to contain the central beliefs of Muslims, therefore (c) everything in the Koran is also insane. So since Charles quotes the Koran as NOT being insane, therefore Charles is also insane.

You have not read the Koran. Perhaps you have read translated pieces of it that are occasionally posted by anti-Muslims.

As I recall, you were unaware that the Resurrection of the Dead at the time of Final Judgment was not one of the basic beliefs of Christianity, which it is. (It's in the Apostles' Creed).

I suspect that there are more logical arguments against degradation of the environment by extraction of natural resources than those found in the Koran, but all Charles is doing is saying that Islam is not considered wrong or worthless by Westerners on every level. It is a nice, diplomatic statement, and is therefore commendable.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 12:34:02 PM »
Faulty logic.

You seem to assume that (a)all Muslims are insane, and since (b)the Koran is considered to contain the central beliefs of Muslims, therefore (c) everything in the Koran is also insane. So since Charles quotes the Koran as NOT being insane, therefore Charles is also insane.

You have not read the Koran. Perhaps you have read translated pieces of it that are occasionally posted by anti-Muslims.

As I recall, you were unaware that the Resurrection of the Dead at the time of Final Judgment was not one of the basic beliefs of Christianity, which it is. (It's in the Apostles' Creed).

I suspect that there are more logical arguments against degradation of the environment by extraction of natural resources than those found in the Koran, but all Charles is doing is saying that Islam is not considered wrong or worthless by Westerners on every level. It is a nice, diplomatic statement, and is therefore commendable.

faulty assumption on your part

My diagnosis has nothing to do with Muslims. As I stated his lectures have been going on for years. He says all kinds of crazy stuff mostly related to the environment. You could not have missed the mark further. You need to stop thinking and start reading for comprehension.

BSB

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 03:01:31 PM »
Prince Charles >>>>>>>>>>> "...we share this planet with the rest of creation for a very good reason - and that is, we cannot exist on our own without the intricately balanced web of life around us."

'Islam has always taught this and to ignore that lesson is to default on our contract with creation.' <<<<<<<<<<<

I don't know what you could possibly object to Kramer? He appears to be talking like a good little Christian boy to me. I'm sure the Duchess of Cornwall would let both of you nap beneath her skirt.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 05:11:37 PM »
kramer the elites like prince charles will try and say nice things about Islam when they can...
i am sure as we see elections like that happened this week in the Netherlands they are getting scared
their little fraud show may come to an end....I predict we will see more and more of these bragging
on Islam charades....the elites know they have a major problem brewing....the people can be fooled
for awhile....but the people are catching on and after blown up planes, bomb attempts in Times Square,
Sept 11, Fort Hood, Christmas Day Diaper Bombers, ect ect ect...the people are getting sick of the elites
making excuse after excuse for the huge problem that exists within Islam.

Palestinian women take a short break from "starving"
to shop at one of Gaza's thriving gold bazaars!

« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 05:46:13 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987