Author Topic: BT  (Read 614 times)

richpo64

BT
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:55:10 AM »
First thing this morning BT:

Re: Who is Bill Ayers?
« Reply #50 on: Today at 10:46:55 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't have to show you diddly-squat.

I rather like the idea of your waiting forever.

I enjoyed Samuel Becketts's "Waiting for Godot", too.

I am very sorry that you have been humbled or offended or whatever.

Maybe you aren't really a racist, but you are an very obnoxious and ignorant person.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also told him to apologize for calling me a racist. It never happened. Should I expect action on this or am I to assume that the rules really don't apply to this ... person. If you've changed your mind about insults, let me know and I'll take it from there but I really do hope you're going to do the right thing here.

Waiting for you reply.

Knutey

Re: BT
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 12:04:42 PM »
First thing this morning BT:

Re: Who is Bill Ayers?
« Reply #50 on: Today at 10:46:55 AM » Quote 

I don't have to show you diddly-squat.

I rather like the idea of your waiting forever.

I enjoyed Samuel Becketts's "Waiting for Godot", too.

I am very sorry that you have been humbled or offended or whatever.

Maybe you aren't really a racist, but you are an very obnoxious and ignorant person.

You also told him to apologize for calling me a racist. It never happened. Should I expect action on this or am I to assume that the rules really don't apply to this ... person. If you've changed your mind about insults, let me know and I'll take it from there but I really do hope you're going to do the right thing here.

Waiting for you reply.

Poor baybeee!

richpo64

Re: BT
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 12:07:52 PM »
Hey there knutty! Still fucking your mother?