Author Topic: White judge rejects plea deal for 'blackie'  (Read 11013 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: White judge rejects plea deal for 'blackie'
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2010, 03:47:26 PM »
Once again, please explain how something can be unlawful and lawful at the same time.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2010, 03:56:54 PM »
My reference is that the Judge never provided a lawful reason.  That doesn't equate to what he did was unlawful.  If you're not going to pay attention to what I've posted (yes, he can lawfully do that, but that was never the issue), I can't help you Bt.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2010, 04:00:10 PM »
Once again, please explain how something can be unlawful and lawful at the same time.

This would be the case at any time that there was an ambiguity or contradiction in the law.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2010, 04:00:52 PM »
My reference is that the Judge never provided a lawful reason.

Sure he did. He said white boys were treated better than black boys. Which is unconstitutional.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2010, 04:02:03 PM »
This would be the case at any time that there was an ambiguity or contradiction in the law.

Is the 14th amendment ambiguous or contradictory?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2010, 04:54:45 PM »

I've never provided a legal status of my being an american citizen, to anyone here in the saloon.  According to Bt I must be illegally in this country??

My reference is that the Judge never provided a lawful reason.

Sure he did. He said white boys were treated better than black boys. Which is unconstitutional.

Based on..........?

You see, there's your missing leg, yet again.  Made all the more so when the subsequent judge accepted the apparent "unconstitutional" act, via plea acceptance
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2010, 05:05:45 PM »
Based on..........?

His observations. Also in the unaltered article you posted.

I've never provided a legal status of my being an american citizen, to anyone here in the saloon.  According to Bt I must be illegally in this country??

I'm sure that is relevant to the discussion .............somehow.  ::)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2010, 05:14:29 PM »
Based on..........?

His observations.

As you have already opined....yea, his feelings.  And the circle is complete

I'm sure that is relevant to the discussion .............somehow. 

If anyone's been paying attention to the thread, I'm sure they've figured it out

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2010, 05:20:56 PM »
Should i start requiring proof of citizenship before allowing you to post?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2010, 05:22:39 PM »

No it was an opinion. He did state that as his reason for denying the plea. I'm not sure why you would accuse him of lying, without the data to back it up.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2010, 05:49:32 PM »
Should i start requiring proof of citizenship before allowing you to post?

You tell me.  According to your parameters, I must be illegal, since I have not provided any lawful support to my being here.  Just my perceptions

No it was an opinion. He did state that as his reason for denying the plea. I'm not sure why you would accuse him of lying, without the data to back it up.

Not accusing him of lying  oy   Are you accusing the 2nd judge now of lying, by covering up the unconstitutional act, by accepting the plea??  Please pay attention.  I'm accusing him of using his feelings, racially motivated as they were, in denying a perfectly reasonable plea arrangement.  Made more so the fact by a 2nd judge accepting said plea AFTER this judge recused himself, for such inappropriate judicial behavior

So, since you're trying to dive down yet another non-existant hole I supposedly made, best stop now

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2010, 05:55:42 PM »
Are you accusing the 2nd judge now of lying, by covering up the unconstitutional act, by accepting the plea??

The second judge accepted the plea because the defendant had a clean record. That is what he said for the record.

Williams later recused himself from the case, and a county court administrator reassigned the case to Judge Randal B. Todd. Todd, who is white, approved the plea agreement and sentenced McGowan to three months of probation. Prosecutors said McGowan had not been in trouble before.

"Since it's your first time in the system, I'll approve the plea agreement," Todd said.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_702927.html
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:02:18 PM by BT »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2010, 06:09:38 PM »
So, you are saying the 2nd judge lied, for covering up this obviously unconstitutional act, that was uncovered by the original judge.  Wow, quite the scandal you're uncovering there Bt.  Best alert the media

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2010, 06:47:59 PM »
So, you are saying the 2nd judge lied, for covering up this obviously unconstitutional act, that was uncovered by the original judge.  Wow, quite the scandal you're uncovering there Bt.  Best alert the media

No i am saying the second judge granted the plea because the defendant had a clean record. Which is what the second judge said.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2010, 07:11:01 PM »
But...but...the 1st Judge denied it based on an apparent unconstitional act of unequal treatement...."he said white boys are treated better than black boys. Which is unconstitutional"  So, obviously the 2nd judge is lying, per Bt's defensive parameters of the 1st judge