Author Topic: transgender BS  (Read 21353 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: transgender BS
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2016, 03:09:13 PM »
Dr Deflection, strikes again.  Bravo
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2016, 03:12:47 PM »
Cities provide a market for agricultural products. cities provide diversity of thought, cities provide organization and education.
^This country is at least 80% urban by any definition. If rural life was so great, why did it lose out?
Hong Kong is a well run city.

And it is huge.

Mexico city, has a poor infrastructure , geologic problems and a ridiculous government.
But because of the habits of the people there, the crime rates stay low , compared with other North American cities.

I could make a living there, but I would yearn for more air.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2016, 03:24:12 PM »
Cities provide a market for agricultural products. cities provide diversity of thought, cities provide organization and education.
^This country is at least 80% urban by any definition. If rural life was so great, why did it lose out?

Farmers don't require markets, markets require farmers.

Farmers can get by pretty easily if they are left alone most of the time.

In Communist countries the rural culture was wiped out on purpose with collectivization , killing off the Kulaks engendering artificial famine and etcetera. 

In Capitalist countries they instituted a death tax to make farming more an agribusiness proposition because a corporate person never pays a death tax, farmer persons do. So it is also in effect a measure for collectivitisation . 

And either way the cities promise more than they can deliver and the farmers children pile up in the slums that ring most of the large cities on the planet.

Also there are periodic natural calamitys  like floods and droughts, which interrupt the payments of mortgages.

Our Nation was founded on the supportive land and on a land use that was almost too productive, the availability of productive land staved off a great European famine .

Yet now we are converting to a feudal model in which hired farmers work for owners who live in the city.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2016, 09:38:41 PM »
I have spoken with a lot of ex campesinos who have moved to cities like Mexico City, Guadalajara, Juarez and Barahona and Santo Domingo. The consensus it that  life is all around better in the cities. Of course, none of them owned lands, except for very small plots.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2016, 10:28:09 PM »
Anecdotal......When I lived in a town of no more than 900 population, and the capital of the county had a mere 5000, I  spoke to dozens upon dozens of folks who couldn't wait to move out of their urban sprawls, to get to where I came across their paths, citing how life was far superior than that of the city
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2016, 10:57:11 PM »
I can only speak for cities in china but thier is actually very little problem of children of farmers i the city. The laws are very strict that parent can work in the city but are forbidden to bring children into the city. So thier are probly tens if not hundred of million children to live by themselves in china to support themselves.  The parents can only visit eveyy 4,5 months. Its starting to be a problem and I think last month the government is thinking of doing something about it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2016, 11:44:03 PM »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2016, 11:46:49 PM »
The laws are very strict that parent can work in the city but are forbidden to bring children into the city.

Wow, that is pretty wild.

What problem does this solve?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #158 on: April 18, 2016, 01:06:16 AM »
The usual couple has only one or two children, and they are generally raised by their grandparents or uncles and aunts. This is sure to cause many changes in the Chinese culture.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2016, 03:16:18 AM »
I think this will cause some serious societally gaps and the government will have serious things to deal with in less than ten years from now

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2016, 10:59:27 AM »
I agree with you.

China's rulers think that children raised out in the backlands by grandparents than overpopulation in the cities. It is more efficient and productive for the economy and more stable for the city governments. But it will have consequences,

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2016, 10:32:27 AM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2016, 12:50:29 PM »
The Unisex bathroom scare is nothing new.
They used it when they were trying to defeat the Equal Rights Amendment.
They said that women with Equal Rights would demand to use the Little Boys' Room.

Then they would check out your junk and report back.

"Hey, I saw The Donald's junk and is is just like they said: teensy!"
Soon every woman in American would know,
There is a long Biblical tradition about this.
Noah got drunk and one of his sons saw his pecker and was ruined for life.
The other two sons covered the old fool up with their eyes averted...or so they said.

Jesus does not want people looking at one anothers' peckers.
He came to FULFILL  the laws not to change them.
After thew Crucifixion, the Two Marys came to dress Jesus' corpse...apparently they did not think He would rise from the dead.
They might have seen his junk if not for the Resurrection.

Republicans do not want women to have equal rights.
They do not want anyone staring at anyone else's junk.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2016, 01:21:36 PM »
Ignoring for the moment the idiocy that the GOP doesn't want women to have equal rights, again, the point on this issue continues to be beyond simple.....men should use the men's room, women should use the women's room.....of story.  Not how you feel, but how you were born anatomically.  Nothing about junk, or civil rights, or the crucifixion.  You're born a guy, you use the men's room.  You're born a girl, you use the ladies room.....period