Author Topic: You have to talk fast sometimes.  (Read 2282 times)

richpo64

Re: You have to talk fast sometimes.
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 11:10:31 PM »
Of course I know it. It's obviously just a way to make a point.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 11:21:47 PM »
Actually the KKK does  support( not endorse, ya know) McCain. Why would anyone but a moron be surprised?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ez2C4GwqE4[/youtube]

I wonder if Knute is aware he is using the same guilt by association argument he is saying is invalid in the ayers-wright-obama trio.

Knutey

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 12:00:41 AM »
Actually the KKK does  support( not endorse, ya know) McCain. Why would anyone but a moron be surprised?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ez2C4GwqE4[/youtube]

I wonder if Knute is aware he is using the same guilt by association argument he is saying is invalid in the ayers-wright-obama trio.

Oh Horrors ! The difference is that I am just a humble LW cyber in a room primarily of RW cyber nutcases who actually believe such bullshit because it is actually spouted by their candidates.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 12:02:52 AM »
Of course I know it. It's obviously just a way to make a point.

The point being that you will say or do anything to support your lame and defunct ideology, and cannot be trusted to even possess "truthiness".

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 12:16:23 AM »
Oh Horrors ! The difference is that I am just a humble LW cyber in a room primarily of RW cyber nutcases who actually believe such bullshit because it is actually spouted by their candidates.

Are you confirming that you aren't to be taken seriously?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 12:33:08 AM »
<<[Knute] is using the same guilt by association argument he is saying is invalid in the ayers-wright-obama trio.>>

Only in the typically malfunctioning brain of a right-wing ideologue would one be as guilty for associating with the KKK as one is for associating with Bill Ayers.

For the record, Ayers is one of my all-time heroes.  He stood up to fascism bomb for bomb during the American war against Viet Nam, only his bombs were aimed at buildings only and tried to spare human life.   By contrast, the bombs of the war criminal John McCain were aimed at, and took the lives of, thousands of Third World people whose only crime was to fight to free their homeland from foreign invaders, be they French, Japs or Americans.  McCain's bombs burned them alive in napalm, men, women and children.  In a just and fair world, McCain and his commanding officers would have been hanged long ago as war criminals and Bill Ayers would have received the highest award that a grateful and peace-loving world could have bestowed upon him.

To the extent that Obama enjoyed Bill Ayers' friendship, support and encouragement, IMHO he was greatly honoured.

Americans are prisoners of their own taboos.  For some reason they are afraid to call McCain the  criminal that he is, and even his political opponents feel compelled to offer praise to his "courage" and his "sacrifice" (the latter an allusion to his phony claims of torture) and "love of country."  Americans need the courage to speak out against their own criminals, specifically those in the military and the CIA, to condemn their actions without reservation and to insist upon the supreme penalty for them.  A criminal is a criminal is a criminal.  And until they find the moral courage to do so, they will continue to live under the lash of fascism, racism and militarism, with none but themselves to blame. 

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 12:38:58 AM »
I'll ask you the same question. Would you be OK with me bombing your family because we disagree politically?

That seems to be what makes Ayers your hero.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 12:59:29 AM »
Would you be OK with me bombing your family because we disagree politically?

Ayers did not bomb any families. I don't know that he has ever bombed anything.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2008, 01:27:32 AM »
Sure he did:

Anti-personnel bomb set on window-ledge in San Francisco
Brian V. McDonnell, a sergeant with the San Franscisco Police Department who received fatal shrapnel wounds from a pipe bomb set off on February 16, 1970.
Brian V. McDonnell, a sergeant with the San Franscisco Police Department who received fatal shrapnel wounds from a pipe bomb set off on February 16, 1970.

In a bombing that took place on February 16, 1970, a pipe bomb filled with heavy metal staples and lead bullet projectiles was set off on the ledge of a window at the Park Station of the San Francisco Police Department. In the blast, Brian V. McDonnell, a police sergeant, was fatally wounded while Robert Fogarty, another police officer, received severe wounds to his face and legs and was partially blinded.[17]

While no group has ever claimed responsibility for the bombing, it has been attributed several times to the Weathermen,[18][19] and Weatherman leader Bernardine Dohrn has been suspected of involvement. At the time, Dohrn was said to be living with a Weatherman cell in a houseboat in Sausalito, California, unnamed law enforcement sources later told KRON-TV.[20] An investigation into the case was reopened in 1999,[21] and a San Francisco grand jury looked into the incident, but no indictments followed,[20] and no one was ever arrested for the bombing.[21] An FBI informant, Larry Grathwohl, who successfully penetrated the organization from the late summer of 1969 until April 1970, later testified to a U.S. Senate subcommittee that Bill Ayers, then a high-ranking member of the organization and a member of its Central Committee (but not then Dohrn's husband), had said Dohrn constructed and planted the bomb. Grathwohl testified that Ayers had told him specifically where the bomb was placed (on a window ledge) and what kind of shrapnel was put in it. Grathwohl said Ayers was emphatic, leading Grathwohl to believe Ayers either was present at some point during the operation or had heard about it from someone who was there.[22] In a book about his experiences published in 1976, Grathwohl wrote that Ayers, who had recently attended a meeting of the group's Central Committee, said Dohrn had planned the operation, made the bomb and placed it herself.[23] In 2008, author David Freddoso commented that "Ayers and Dohrn escaped prosecution only because of government misconduct in collecting evidence against them".[22][24]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weatherman_(organization)

richpo64

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2008, 09:06:13 AM »
>>Ayers did not bomb any families. I don't know that he has ever bombed anything.<<

Unbelievable. Nobody denies this fact. Nobody. Not even Obama. Not even Ayers.

This is your democrat today folks. Totally out of touch with reality.

richpo64

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 09:09:47 AM »
>>Only in the typically malfunctioning brain of a right-wing ideologue would one be as guilty for associating with the KKK as one is for associating with Bill Ayers.<<

I imagine the normal people in the room got the connection between Knutty's KKK video and the fact that the only one political party has an ex Grand Wizard currently serving in the Senate.

Good grief.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 10:14:48 AM »
Unbelievable. Nobody denies this fact. Nobody. Not even Obama. Not even Ayers.

Okay, let's see some proof.
What families did he bomb?
How many innocent victims?

You never know what you are talking about.

Knutey

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »

Are you confirming that you aren't to be taken seriously?

I am confirming that I dont always believe obvious horseshit, as your weaksuck on the ticket might say,[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y46k-1-tElY[/youtube] but it seems that you RW morons always do when they spew it themselves .

richpo64

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 10:59:05 AM »
>>You never know what you are talking about.<<

<chuckle>

This from the guy who cliams Ayers never bombed anybody.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2008, 12:01:47 PM »
I have since posted the Wikipedia article about Ayers.

The Weather Underground set off several bombs, but no one was killed by any of their bombs except themselves. They were great music critics, but really incompetent as a political action group, and were somewhat flaky Anarchists, not Communists.

I did not say he didn't bomb anyone, I said I did not know that he did or did not.
Being curious, unlike you, I looked it up.

Then I posted it. You can read it, though I doubt you read anything.

Ayers was never convicted of anything. His wife was in jail for a while, and is now out. He no longer bombs anything, just as McCain no longer bombs anyone, drops no napalm on anyone or strafes anyone.

My guess is that McCain singlehandedly killed lots more folks and did lots more damage than all the Weather Underground put together.