Author Topic: You know, the more I read the more I  (Read 6849 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
You know, the more I read the more I
« on: November 07, 2008, 11:44:24 PM »
.....can expect just how bad things are gonna get.  Really, I'm an optimist by nature, and unlike those inflcted with BDS, I accept Obama as our new President, and will give him a clean slate to judge his effectiveness as our pending CnC.

It does appear however, that Obama's agenda includes using OUR tax dollars to pay for Arab schools, in the HOPE they'll teach their children we're really not all that bad.  Excerpt; Barack Obama will establish a $2 billion Global Education Fund to work to eliminate the global education deficit and offer an alternative to extremist schools

And at the same time we're helping to fund Arab schools, he's also looking to unilaterally disarm this country, in the face of both China's & Russia's renewed military build up programs.  Excerpt; Barack Obama will seek deep, verifiable reductions in all U.S. and Russian nuclear weapons and work with other nuclear powers to reduce global stockpiles dramatically by the end of his presidency.  Question, HOW is he going to make Russia & Putin comply??

Add to that the apparent mandate we're all to undertake some form of community service.  Excerpt; Obama and Biden will set a goal that all middle and high school students do 50 hours of community service a year....Obama and Biden will establish a new American Opportunity Tax Credit that is worth $4,000 a year in exchange for 100 hours of public service a year....Older Americans have a wide range of skills and knowledge to contribute. Obama and Biden will expand and improve programs that connect individuals over the age of 55 to quality volunteer opportunities

So....what if we or our children or our parents don't wish to participate in these "programs"?  Goon squads next?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Knutey

Re: You know, the more I read the more I
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 11:51:20 PM »
Please continue to worry about your twisted view of all the horrible things that will happen under Big O. It is sure to aggravate your ulcer and make you even less coherent than you are currently.

Cynthia

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »
.....can expect just how bad things are gonna get.  Really, I'm an optimist by nature, and unlike those inflcted with BDS, I accept Obama as our new President, and will give him a clean slate to judge his effectiveness as our pending CnC.

It does appear however, that Obama's agenda includes using OUR tax dollars to pay for Arab schools, in the HOPE they'll teach their children we're really not all that bad.  Excerpt; Barack Obama will establish a $2 billion Global Education Fund to work to eliminate the global education deficit and offer an alternative to extremist schools

And at the same time we're helping to fund Arab schools, he's also looking to unilaterally disarm this country, in the face of both China's & Russia's renewed military build up programs.  Excerpt; Barack Obama will seek deep, verifiable reductions in all U.S. and Russian nuclear weapons and work with other nuclear powers to reduce global stockpiles dramatically by the end of his presidency.  Question, HOW is he going to make Russia & Putin comply??

Add to that the apparent mandate we're all to undertake some form of community service.  Excerpt; Obama and Biden will set a goal that all middle and high school students do 50 hours of community service a year....Obama and Biden will establish a new American Opportunity Tax Credit that is worth $4,000 a year in exchange for 100 hours of public service a year....Older Americans have a wide range of skills and knowledge to contribute. Obama and Biden will expand and improve programs that connect individuals over the age of 55 to quality volunteer opportunities

So....what if we or our children or our parents don't wish to participate in these "programs"?  Goon squads next?

Sirs,

It's time to give it up. It's time to accept change for the face of it, and the sake of it all.

Keep positive, and give what you can to the promise of a new world order.

I know I am going to try.

Jesus said;  "Those who live by the sword, die by the sword".

We must accept change for peace.

All will end well...I have faith.

Cynthia

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 11:54:59 PM »
Please continue to worry about your twisted view of all the horrible things that will happen under Big O. It is sure to aggravate your ulcer and make you even less coherent than you are currently.

Just curious, Knutey, why all the insults?

Is it that you do not hold peace in any part of your own being?

I have yet to hear one solid argument from you, without the anger and  such a crazy need to "fight".

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 12:14:12 AM »
It's time to give it up. It's time to accept change for the face of it, and the sake of it all.

Please.

The essence of democracy is free open discussion of issues, policies and programs.

Cynthia

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 12:25:08 AM »

Please.

The essence of democracy is free open discussion of issues, policies and programs.

LOL....okie dokie. . BT.

I was exercising my freedom to openly discuss.

Keep postive doesn't exercise that freedom to discuss?

I don't get it.
Are you ok?

Knutey

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 12:31:07 AM »

I have yet to hear one solid argument from you, without the anger and  such a crazy need to "fight".

I have just lived through the most horrible and demeaning period of American History where madmen like Bush & Cheney destroyed everything that was once worthwhile in America . They fought phoney wars and stole all they could steal from the real people for their rich bitch friends. The RW lunatics in here gave them support and succor. Big O may be able to heal the hatred that the RW hath rought , but it will be Herculean since they fucked everything up so incredibly bad. That is why- Capece?

Cynthia

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 12:33:45 AM »

I have just lived through the most horrible and demeaning period of American History where madmen like Bush & Cheney destroyed everything that was once worthwhile in America . They fought phoney wars and stole all they could steal from the real people for their rich bitch friends. The RW lunatics in here gave them support and succor. Big O may be able to heal the hatred that the RW hath rought , but it will be Herculean since they fucked everything up so incredibly bad. That is why- Capece?

Having worked with many troubled students, I understand your feelings, Knut. I do.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 01:01:01 AM »
I was exercising my freedom to openly discuss.

Were you discussing or chastising? There is a difference.

Knutey

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 01:29:07 AM »
>>Having worked with many troubled students, I understand your feelings, Knut. I do.<<
Be careful, darlin, or you know who will be jealous.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 03:30:01 AM »

Sirs, It's time to give it up. It's time to accept change for the face of it, and the sake of it all.  Keep positive, and give what you can to the promise of a new world order.  I know I am going to try.

Well Miss Cynthia, you kind of help make my point.....roll over for a New World Order??  I don't think so.  I see catastrophe, or as another colleague I was talking to about this, a political "perfect storm", where the country quite literally could be brought to its knees, economically, militarily, out of control inflation, etc.  Not saying it will, simply saying the right pieces are quickly coming into place for such (and there's Tee in the corner, likely salivating with glee at the prospect)  Point being that just because we have a huge hiccup in our economy, and the current presisdent's poll #'s are abysmal, Congress' is worse, and the country has now elected a President who epitomizes the hard left's rhetoric of class warfare, bigger government, and higher taxes, on anyone who's actually successful.  Europe rolled over for the Nazi World Order, and we saw what happened there.  Sorry, that's NOT something I'm simply going to roll over for, but you go right ahead and fill in.

Jesus said; "Those who live by the sword, die by the sword".  We must accept change for peace.  All will end well...I have faith.

Not sure what you're talking about Miss Cynthia.  I sure am not advocating taking a sword to anyone I don't agree with.  I too have faith, and in 4 years, I look forward to that faith being vindicated
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 08:20:55 AM »
Sirs

If Obama wants to verifiablely disarm with the Russians how can than that be unilateral?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 08:57:58 AM »
Sirs

If Obama wants to verifiablely disarm with the Russians how can than that be unilateral?

The Russians are insisting that all wepons we have are against them , antimissle emplacements intendd to block Iranian attacks on NATO territory are causeing the Rusians to screech in panic.

A Lot of Disarmament happened during Bush 41 and Clinton Regimes , how low can we go?

BSB

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 09:32:42 AM »
How low can we go? How many does it take? The problem though is the more Russia threatens Europe, the better it is for us.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 09:39:56 AM »
How low can we go? How many does it take? The problem though is the more Russia threatens Europe, the better it is for us.

The US has bazillions of weapons trained on various countries, and they all know it.
The Russians have the same right to have weapons trained on us, so disarming both sides is in the interests of all. The fewer weapons are likely to be fired due to error, the better it is for everyone.

Iran has no weapons aimed at anyone we are "defending". Not yet and maybe not ever. The goal should be to prevent them from aiming any via negotiations. Of course, there are those who manufacture weapons for the US and they are at their happiest when they are producing weapons, as are many of the Congresscritters with arms factories in their districts.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."