Author Topic: Race Relations  (Read 8077 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Race Relations
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2011, 05:08:06 PM »
I can`t answer for anyone else but I treat them differently just to avoid hassles. ex. n-word.

Kimba....and I am sure they treat us different...
many want to pretend it doesn't....but it works both ways
for some it is hard to admit reality...we are different
as much culturally as skin tone.....

I think it's more culture than color. Otherwise Obama wouldn't be where he is today. I know he can speak Ebonics to the brothers, but he can also speak whitey to the crackers. He's sort of like a chameleon lizard. He's a phony too.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2011, 05:10:24 PM »
oh i am sure his elitism causes him at times to have disdain for both his races
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2011, 05:30:51 PM »
oh i am sure his elitism causes him at times to have disdain for both his races

oh yes for sure. if off camera he would never want to hang with a real ghetto brother or sister. he's too good for them but on the other hand, for similar reasons, he would not want to have a beer with Joe the Plumber.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2011, 05:37:34 PM »
to be honest though....
Obama can seem like a nice...but naive...guy

if given the choice between spending a day in a
bass boat fishing with Obama or McCain I would
find Obama more interesting and easier to be around.

i think Obama hates his job

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2011, 05:50:35 PM »
to be honest though....
Obama can seem like a nice...but naive...guy

if given the choice between spending a day in a
bass boat fishing with Obama or McCain I would
find Obama more interesting and easier to be around.

i think Obama hates his job

Naw I would rather spend the day with a war hero and a guy that spent all those years as a POW. I betcha he would have some good stories. Obama is a loaner. Name any life-long friends? He likes to be alone and by himself. He only looks at relationships as a means to get something or someplace. The kind of friend that uses you. Ever had one of those one-sided relationships? Honestly I think I would have more fun with XO than Obama.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2011, 06:09:52 PM »
McCain is a hero....but he just seems to me like he could be a real a-hole
XO would be interesting...and funny....but probably whine about sumin the whole time
I bet Palin would be great to spend a day with....
Trump not so much

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2011, 06:12:04 PM »
I fail to see how it i that you think you know anything at all about Obama, Kramer.  I do not get the impression that he likes being alone, and I hardly think he uses people.

McCain will do pretty much anything to get what he wants. If you want him to be a maverick, then he is a maverick, until is doesn't suit his purpose any longer. And he is not all that much a hero, either, just a guy who got shot down.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2011, 06:14:44 PM »
McCain is a hero....but he just seems to me like he could be a real a-hole
XO would be interesting...and funny....but probably whine about sumin the whole time
I bet Palin would be great to spend a day with....
Trump not so much

it would be fun to take XO to Jellystone National Park, tie him down, and spread honey all over his naked body; then leave him to the bears. Film it and post it on Youtube!

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2011, 06:16:47 PM »
I fail to see how it i that you think you know anything at all about Obama, Kramer.  I do not get the impression that he likes being alone, and I hardly think he uses people.

McCain will do pretty much anything to get what he wants. If you want him to be a maverick, then he is a maverick, until is doesn't suit his purpose any longer. And he is not all that much a hero, either, just a guy who got shot down.

if I'm being honest here, I wouldn't want to spend any time with McCain, Obama or you! GW Bush or Palin might be fun though. The general Obama fired my be cool to meet!

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2011, 06:23:41 PM »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2011, 06:39:25 PM »
I`d pick obama over mccain  I don`t hate him but as a diehard labor guy I`d be hard press to get along with him. Obama at least has a more favorable experience in asia than mccain

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2011, 08:36:19 PM »
So Kramer, you think torturing me for disagreeing with your daffy Fascist ideal would be "fun".

What an ass!

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2011, 09:14:33 PM »
So Kramer, you think torturing me for disagreeing with your daffy Fascist ideal would be "fun".

What an ass!

Yeah in Jellystone Park. Look Grasshopper, I enjoy the torture you bring to your-own-self. Why would I want to interfere with that when you are doing a better job than I could?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2011, 11:51:36 PM »
You have a huge number of teasies and Republicans screaming that EVERYONE should pay income taxes , so as to have "skin in the game". Consider that many Black people have such small incomes that they pay no income tax. The Republicans want to tax them. So naturally, it is economically stupid for those people who pay zero income taxes to vote Republicans so they will have to pay more. Black people are not stupid. Most believe that the Teabaggers are racists, and indeed, a kluxer who is not with the Republicans & Teasies is a kluxer who is not paying attention. Not all Republicans are racists, nor all teasies are racists. But damn near all racists are Republicans these days.
What caused this to happen? and when?
There is no good reason for most Black people in most of this country to vote Republican. None. And they don't and won't.

That is the real question indeed, but it cuts both ways .

Are the Problems we have been speaking of going to be improved or worsened by continuing the status quo? More of the same and less and less sane?

Obama was elected as the "Hope and Change" candidate but he is presently the defender of the status quo and the financial status of the quo is unsustainable.

You can't simply expect that a tax increase will increase Government revenue at some point the taxes are too destructive for the economy to support . Somewhere short of complete destruction is the anemic economy result of too much tax yet not quite enough to kill.

How can we be sure that the economy we have is robust and not fragile , can carry a continuously expanding government as it expands ad infinitum?

If black people are the chief beneficiaries of this Ponzi scheme , then they will be the most hurt from its collapse.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2011, 12:00:33 AM »
There are several premises in what you say that are not true. We are in a recession, and therefore revenues are down because fewer people are working. There are also several wars going on, and they are very expensive and are not funded.

Black people are very far from being the main beneficiaries of the government: the government pays out millions in subsidies to corporations, including Big Sugar and Big Oil.

The government will not expand infinitely.