Author Topic: VP Hype - Who Falls For Such Showmanship?  (Read 879 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
VP Hype - Who Falls For Such Showmanship?
« on: August 28, 2008, 11:48:39 AM »
Notice McCain isn't hyping his VP selection.

McCain is a real guy not a phony. Obama hyping his VP choice, speeches in a stadium surrounded by roman pillars, I mean really what a phony, fake, plastic person this guy Barrack Hussein Obama is. Americans see through this showmanship, this act, this smoke & mirror show. Folks, America is tuned in and we aren't going to be fooled by a guy with a thin resume that got where he is because of affirmative action and discrimination. We can see that McCain isn't getting AFFIRMATIVE ACTION from the press.

On the other hand McCain has qualifications to be our president. He isn't a fake phony sort of a guy but a real person. John is the adult here the man running against a boy and his entourage of white guilt laden mentally ill American hating Marxists.

And after all that HYPE Obama reveals Joe Biden - - - no wonder he got a 1 point bounce in the polls!

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: VP Hype - Who Falls For Such Showmanship?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 12:10:15 PM »
Who Falls For Such Showmanship?

Answer: shallow and ignorant people...

Knutey

Re: VP Hype - Who Falls For Such Showmanship?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 07:23:07 PM »
Who Falls For Such Showmanship?

Answer: shallow and ignorant people...
Have you stopped reading Drudge Mr Shallow & Ignorant? This buzz is almost as bad as him doing it.
This is what is more likely to happen.

McCain ad to laud Obama's DNC speech
By: Mike Allen
August 28, 2008 05:14 PM EST

Tonight, John McCain will talk directly to his opponent in a television ad his campaign is airing in battleground states around the time Barack Obama accepts the presidential nomination, McCain's campaign said.

In the spot, McCain congratulates Obama for his nomination, saying:

"Senator Obama, this is truly a good day for America. Too often the achievements of our opponents go unnoticed. So I wanted to stop and say, congratulations. How perfect that your nomination would come on this historic day. Tomorrow, we'll be back at it. But tonight Senator, job well done."

Meanwhile, the campaign was fueling speculation about his running mate, who is to be named at a McCain rally in Ohio tomorrow. A top campaign official says McCain has settled on his vice presidential choice and will notify the person today.

Matt Drudge of The Drudge Report, who has high-level McCain contacts, posted a tease this morning saying: "SOURCE: NAME MAY LEAK AT 6 PM ET... WITH SOME SORT OF CONFIRMATION AT 8 PM."

Obama is scheduled to speak between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. Eastern before a crowd of about 75,000 at a Denver stadium where the final session of the Democratic National Convention is being staged.

The leak of the McCain ticket mate would cause a news frenzy at at time when the Obama campaign wanted viewers to be focused on Obama's economic and change messages.

McCain campaign communications director Jill Hazelbaker said in an MSNBC appearance that the battleground spot is "an historic ad — I think this is the first of its kind."

See Also

Obama: The journey of a confident man
Voices speak about Obama's nomination
Red meat from a blue-collar messenger
Politico's guide to the conventions
"Sen. McCain is going to have an ad that's going to air in battleground states around the time that Sen. Obama is speaking tonight," Hazelbaker said. "He's going to be talking directly to his opponent. So, I'm going to leave it there. But it's going be very exciting. I think that a lot of people are going to focus on it."

Asked about his veep choice by KDKA radio in Pittsburgh this morning, McCain said coyly: "I haven't decided yet, so I can't tell you."

Friends say he has told his inner circle of his pick, but won't call the decision official until he has discussed it with his wife, Cindy, who has been in the country of Georgia.

Possibilities include Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman (I-Conn.), Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge.

AP's Liz Sidoti reported: "Inside GOP circles Thursday, speculation swirled around Lieberman. It was fueled by reports that McCain's advisers had asked for additional detailed information from him, by McCain's close friendship with the 2000 Democratic vice presidential nominee, and by word that Republican operatives had been told to prepare for the possibility of an 'unconventional' choice."

© 2008 Capitol News Company, LLC