Author Topic: Who else shot JFK?  (Read 1477 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Who else shot JFK?
« on: May 24, 2016, 01:23:04 PM »
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVrdLf0RXZYwAyDgnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=JFRK+the+Smoking+Gun&fr=yhs-mozilla-102&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-102

This was on Netflix until recently.
The best JFK explanation I have seen so far.
A Secret Service guy in a panic shot JFK accidentally and they covered it up.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Who else shot JFK?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 04:45:53 PM »
The what trumps the who.....as in it was a highpowered rifle that blew the back of JFK's head off.  Unless a secret service agent was sitting point black to JFK, their pistol isn't going to cause the massive damage, JFK's head endured
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 08:26:22 PM »
If you watch this film and the accompanying testimony it makes more sense than any other explanation, including the Warren Commission.
If you don't watch it, then your criticism of it is worthless.

I can't say I am fully convinced, but it is the best explanation I have seen or read about.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 09:57:54 PM »
I don't need to watch a film or testimony....physics can't be hidden or ignored.  It takes a high powered rifle to do the damage that JFK's skull went thru.  A pistol simply can't do that much damage, unless its a 44 magnum, or 357 magnum.  Last I checked, that was not the standard firearm for the Secret Service at the time of JFK.  Those are just facts....and physics
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 11:16:46 PM »
Who said pistol?

There was a car behind JFK's that has several SS guys with rifles.
Watch the damned thing or shut the fuck up, sirs.

It's all the same to me.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 11:31:44 PM »
Secret Service carry pistols.  They don't carry high powered rifles, when running/riding along the President's motorcade.  No Secret Service, at that time even carried machine guns.  In other words, from a physics standpoint, a SS guy couldn't have shot the President, and it supposedly then covered up.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 11:34:01 PM »
Watch the fucking film, or shut up, sirs.

Remain ignorant. about one additional thing. See if I care.

I thought plane might be interested, that is why I posted it,.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 11:35:47 PM »
I've seen all the films I need to see.  JFK's back of his head was shot off by a high powered rifle.  There is NO SS agent behind the President, aiming ANYTHING, much less a high powered rifle

Conspiracies are always "interesting"  Doesn't mean they hold any water to facts, or in this case, the addition of physics
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 11:42:26 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 10:23:10 AM »
You are wrong.

Stay ignorant, Remain stupid.
It does not matter to me or anyone.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 12:18:05 PM »
You really should avoid trying to label people stupid & ignorant, in the face of everything you generally present.  The only thing I'd be "wrong" about, is that there was a secret service agent with an AR-15, in clear sight of hundreds of witnesses, that AT NO TIME, did ANY OF THEM, observe or witness ANY Secret Service agent either aiming, or even "falling foward" to cause a discharge, that just happened to hit the president seconds after he had just been shot. 

Contrary to your ongoing error-riddled positions and claims, I'm actually quite versed in the entire JFK assassination, and the physics don't support just 1 gunmen either.  But it also doesn't debunk that the fatal shot very likely came from above, and behind the president....as most witnesses and the science supports
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 03:08:33 PM by sirs »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 08:39:02 PM »
  In 1963 ....

At first I thought the year too early for the type , but as it turns out

http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=383

The M-16 was available in 1963. The AR-15 since 1958.

I still thought it strange that the Secret service would have them.

So I looked further.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Shooting_holes_in_theory_that_a_Secret_Service_agent_killed_President_Kennedy.html

In this one they do not accept that the president was shot from a low angle or by another gun but they do place an AR-15 on the scene as claimed.

So my original idea was wrong.

To me it seems unlikely that an un-aimed shot  would strike so perfectly, but that is just likelihood which hardly counts for much in a case of this sort.

I was four at the time , what I remember clearly was everyone being remarkably upset.

This stuff still gets people very upset.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2016, 08:52:36 PM »
I did not say what sort of rifle this Australian said was used. Any rifle the Secret Service would have used would logically have been a higher quality rifle than the one used by Oswald. All the gun data is mentioned in the film.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2016, 10:41:08 PM »
That's all irrelevant.   Regardless fhe caliber of what the SS had, rhe only one rhat had one was surrounded by hundreds of witnesses, in which NONE. ...repeat NONE indicated fhat ANY SS agent was pointing anything, much less a rifle, at the President.   Not to mention the physics involved place the fatal shot above the level of the motorcade.  Sorry, science debunks the notion of a SS shot