Author Topic: The + side with Trump  (Read 1082 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The + side with Trump
« on: February 26, 2016, 01:42:41 PM »
While I would be holding my nose in pulling his lever if he were the GOP Presidential nominee, a distinct positive scenario is growing.....the number of uber left celebrities who have pledged to move out of the U.S., if Trump were to become President.  Add to the growing list;
- Whoopi Goldberg
- Raven-Symoné
- and now Al Sharpton (of course that could also be because he's looking how to pay off his massive tax debt, and using Trump as an excuse)

I'm liking Trump more and more, all of a sudden
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: The + side with Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 06:34:13 PM »
That is hype. They will not move.
In what way has sharing this huge country with Al Sharpton damaged you in any conceivable way? You have never met him, you have never shook his hand or seen him in person.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 06:41:24 PM »
  I maintain that civilization requires a lot of toleration .

If President Trump is the poor president I expect him to be , I can wait for the next chance of replacing him , ...

... and be sanguine in the thought that even worse was avoided.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 06:55:25 PM »
It's called tonge & cheek, xo.  oy vey   ::)   I realize these uber left folk are all hypocrites, and aren't going to go anywhere.  They realize this country is still greater than pretty much any other one, not to mention this is where their bread is buttered
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 07:35:55 PM »
  I notice that Governor Chris Christie has hitched his wagon to a star.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 07:56:27 PM »
Yep.....and now come all those choice clips of how horrible he believed Trump was, while he was running.  Clips the left will use adnauseum.  Which is why Reagan ran on speaking with respect and no ill will against other Republicans, when campaigning.  But Politicians are so short sighted now a-days, is why we can bring up clips of Senators previously championing precisly what they currently are condemning

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 10:18:51 AM »
Trump is a scam artist. He rooked lots of suckers with hie phony get rich quick "Trump University" and made millions. The assistants he hired to tutor the suckers were incompetent, and very few of his students made the big bucks that were promised.

Trump was no more ethical with those suckers than Bernie Madoff.

Trump is no star. He is an egomaniac who managed to become a celebrity. He is  ignorant and devious.  I am thinking he paid Christie to endorse him.

Rubio revealed himself at that last debate to be an empty suit with nothing going for him but his looks and his ambition.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 11:12:25 AM »
Trump has a plus side? He must keep it well hidden under that muskrat fur headpiece.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016