Author Topic: Battle for Baqubah  (Read 3937 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Battle for Baqubah
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 11:28:42 AM »
<<The leadership is of the people also.>>

You're shitting me.

<< Duly elected twice. >>

Now I KNOW you're shitting me.

<<And all throughout the chain of miltary command, staffed by sons and daughters of america. >>

Yeah, I know that.  Like anyone would think Lynndie England was French.

<<Again why should they know better. >>

Their leaders should - - they had better examples.

<<Why are they morally superior to their AQ counterparts.>>

They're just as bad as AQ - - that's my whole point.  But they should know better, and I blame the leadership.  The leadership of the U.S.A. has better examples to follow than the leadership of AQ.

<< Seems almost patronizing to assume Muslim counterparts are not up to the high moral plain  that you insist Americans should hold to. >>

Alright, so show me the Muslim equivalent of the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence.  What's the Muslim equivalent of the Bill of Rights?  Patronizing, my ass!  You yourself don't believe for a minute that their civilization has produced anything close to the  Anglo-American accomplishments in human rights and the rule of law.  If America lived up to its heritage, everyone would respect her; and when she doesn't, it's a much worse betrayal than anything that AQ could possibly do.  Regime change in Iraq won't do a God-damn thing to advance the cause of humanity.  Where regime change is really needed is in Washington.  And I'm not talking about a Clinton/Obama/Edwards administration because they're no better in that respect than the Republicans.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 12:54:10 PM »
And I'm not talking about a Clinton/Obama/Edwards administration because they're no better in that respect than the Republicans.

So you are saying they don't know better either. Wish you would make up your mind.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 01:39:49 PM »
<<You'll let us know when we start high fiving and giving medals to those who behead and burn people alive, k? >>

Yeah sure I'll let you know.  It's already happened.  Ask that schmuck John McCain who all that napalm he dropped landed on.  Find out how many decorations were given out for bathing Falluja in willie peter.  And ask anyone what bomb or shell your Army uses that kills people without beheading them.

Leave it to Tee to have to go back to Vietnam, when our smart bombs weren't so smart to try and lay claim to the same actions being done now.  Leave it to Tee to reference more tragic collateral death as analogus to AlQeada beheading someone on TV for all to see.  You're beyond pathetic, Tee     

Yet, I understand.  Must fit template, must fit template.  U.S. = evil.  U.S. military = worse than evil, worse than even AlQeada.  Everything MUST feed that template, so the above grotesque rationalizations are thus employed.  Doesn't matter that when we do find soldiers that went south in their conduct, they're brought up on charges and prosecuted.  Doesn't matter all the efforts we go to to avoid innocent civilian death.  Doesn't matter how much effort we put into using smart weapons.  Doesn't matter how many american Deaths are at the result of going door to door thru neighborhoods.  In fact, that's one of the crowning hypocritical cries.  When the U.S is using artillary or stand off weapons, they're cowards for not getting "down and dirty" with the enemy.  When they go toe to toe, they're bastards for any collateral death that occurs then, when the enemy is hiding among and behind them.   Must fit template, must fit template, U.S military is worse than AlQeada, all of whom are low hanging barbaric rapists, because..............Tee says so    >:(
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 10:00:16 AM »
I can't understand you, sirs.  You asked me to let you know when America gave out medals for burning people alive and I told you.  You asked me what Americans got medals for beheading people and I told you that too.

You didn't like my answers, because they show you how full of shit you are.  I'm sorry.

Too bad you didn't ask me to let you know when America gives out medals for slitting the throats of grandmas and little girls, and I would have told you that too:  Bob Kerrey, Silver Star, Viet Nam.

No, don't thank me, sirs.  That was a pleasure.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 10:40:44 AM »
On the contrary, demonstrating your blinding hatred and pathetic rationalization efforts, was all mine
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 10:46:28 AM »
That's what I like about debating things with you, sirs, it's a win-win proposition.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 10:52:39 AM »
Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle      8)