Author Topic: Our country's future is in such "good hands & minds"  (Read 965 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Our country's future is in such "good hands & minds"
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 04:06:40 PM »
  That was interesting.

That one guy , the one that wanted to make his doctorial thesis on the subject of Hillary Clintons accomplishments as Secretary of State, he makes me wonder....

.... Is there a minimum length for doctorial thesis?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 04:20:35 PM »
1 page, double spaced?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 11:47:38 AM »
You can easily Google Hillary and read all about her many accomplishments. But you won't, of course.
You probably think this post is riotously funny, but it isn't.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 04:12:03 PM »
Funny how for those who keep asking for Hillary supporters to list any of her accomplishments, her supporters either can't list any, or try to direct those asking to go google it.  In both cases, her supporters can't provide anything to bolster her status, which just shows how transparently unqualified she really is to be this country's CnC

Thanks for helping to reinforce the point being highlighted

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 07:05:44 PM »

Google search "Hillary Accomplishment"

Results are startling.

DNC Attendees Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment

www.cnsnews.com/.../dnc-attendees-cant-name-si...
Cybercast News Service

Mar 5, 2014 - The Democratic Party had their winter meeting and MRCTV's Dan Joseph decided to ask DNC committee members and guests if they're ready ...

College Students: No, We Can't Name a Single Hillary ...
townhall.com/.../shorter-college-kids-we-dont-know-anyth...
Townhall.com
College Students: No, We Can't Name a Single Hillary Accomplishment, But We'd Vote for Her. Daniel Doherty | May 14, 2014. Daniel Doherty. Share on ...

Hillary Clinton Can Stand On Her Own Accomplishments ...
www.usnews.com/.../hillary-clintons-accompl...
U.S. News & World Report
Feb 19, 2014 - Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves ... not need to talk about what Bill Clinton did; we can look at what Hillary has done.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../State-Department-s...
Daily Mail
Apr 23, 2014
State Department press secretary Jen Psaki seemed blindsided by a reporter who asked her to name a Hillary ...
Hillary's Otstanding Accomplishments - Daily Kos
www.dailykos.com/.../-Hillary-s-Otstanding-Accomplishments
Daily Kos
Dec 22, 2013 - I did some research and compiled a small sample of Hillary's outstanding achievements. This compilation is far from comprehensive; I'm just ...
What Is Hillary Clinton's Biggest Accomplishment? | The ...
dailycaller.com/.../what-is-hillary-clintons-biggest-acco...

The Daily Caller
1 day ago - Here is a comprehensive list of Hillary Clinton's accomplishments, only one of ... but that's not so much an accomplishment as a character trait.
Video: DNC attendees can't name a single Hillary ... - Hot Air
hotair.com/.../video-dnc-attendees-cant-name-a-single-hillary-acc...
Hot Air
Mar 5, 2014 - There are lots of independents out there who couldn't name a Hillary accomplishment either and who'd nonetheless behave just like the ...

Watch Hillary Backers Completely Fail 'Name an ...
www.ijreview.com/.../138230-watch-hillary-backers-completely-fail-na...

4 days ago - Bill Clinton Has an Explanation for Why His Wife Hillary Missed the 3 AM ... Watch Hillary Backers Completely Fail 'Name an Accomplishment ...

Hillary struggles to list accomplishments during tenure as ...

capitolcityproject.com/hillary-struggles-list-accomplishments-secretary-st...

Apr 4, 2014 - On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during ...

Funny video showing Hillary's lack of accomplishments also ...
hotair.com/.../funny-video-showing-hillarys-lack-of-accomplish...
Hot Air
2 days ago - The Hopenchange phenomenon of 2008 is proof enough of that. What makes Hillary's achievement in identity politics potentially even greater ...

list of hillary clinton's accomplishments

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 07:15:22 PM »
 ;D

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 07:38:01 PM »
Hillary should use Google and get a better briefing on her accomplishments, she has trouble making the point .

http://capitolcityproject.com/hillary-struggles-list-accomplishments-secretary-state-tenure/
On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during her tenure as Secretary of State. Clinton could not provide any concrete examples of the accomplishments she holds in high regard.

“When you look at your time as Secretary of State, what are you most proud of? And what do you feel was unfinished, and maybe have another crack at one day?” the moderator asks.

“Well, I really see — that was good — that’s why he wins prizes. Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished, so when President Obama asked me to be Secretary of State I agreed,” Clinton responded.

She continued, “We had the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, we had two wars. We had continuing threats from all kinds of corners around the world that we had to deal with. So it was a perilous time frankly. What he said to me was, ‘Look, I have to be dealing with the economic crisis, I want you to go out and represent us around the world.’ And it was a good division of labor because we needed to make it clear to the rest of the world, that we were going to get our house in order. We were going to stimulate, and grow, and get back to positive growth and work with our friends and partners.”
Clinton went on to say that she’s proud of the solid leadership from the administration and that they have restored American leadership in the best sense.

“So I think we did that. I’m very proud of the stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now, leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine because we’re not so worried about a massive collapse in Europe and China — trying to figure out to do with all their bond holdings and all the problems we were obsessed with. I think we really restored American leadership in the best sense. That, once again — people began to rely on us as setting the values, setting the standards. I just don’t want to lose that because we have a dysfunctional political situation in Washington. Then of course, a lot of particulars, but I am finishing my book so you’ll be able to read all about it.”

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 07:50:08 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN6zfdKByLk

State Department spokesperson , not ready with answer to accomplishment question.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 08:00:52 PM »
This one is really good, written by someone who actually likes Hillary and hates her enemies.

Good student , helped prosecute Nixon and stood by her man.

I kid you not.

Hillary's Otstanding Accomplishments - Daily Kos

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/12/23/1264826/-Hillary-s-Otstanding-Accomplishments#