Author Topic: Nightime Reading  (Read 7486 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Nightime Reading
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 11:41:44 AM »
It was reported that he shot all those children with the rifle and himself with a handgun.

Your information is defective, check again.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 12:24:03 PM »
Actually, it was reported that the rifle was found in the car.  Kinda hard to shoot anyone if its still in the car.  But by all means back up your claim with some report that concludes that rifle rounds were found in the victims. 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2013, 12:30:33 PM »
N o, that is false.

The children were shot with a rifle. Your info is defective.

You fail, try again.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2013, 01:31:26 PM »
My info is current.  Still waiting for you to back your claim up.  Your say so is 99% defective. 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2013, 03:21:30 PM »
Getting back to the original point of the thread, I again want to echo Plane's comments on how a good read the original piece was.  Thanks for sharing, Bt

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2013, 01:59:56 PM »
My info is currentStill waiting for you to back your claim up.  Your say so is 99% defective.

LOL.....didn't think so

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2013, 08:36:03 PM »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2013, 08:54:53 PM »
I guess we wait to find out what brass was found and where

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2013, 09:54:37 PM »
You could do that. But I have a feeling the state has already accounted for the brass.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2013, 09:56:10 PM »
Then where's the official report of children killed with the use of the .223 Bushmaster vs the 9MM pistols?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2013, 10:13:43 PM »
Then where's the official report of children killed with the use of the .223 Bushmaster vs the 9MM pistols?

Why would they have a report categorizing which gun killed which child?

I guess if you were that concerned you could do an open records request for each childs autopsy if one were done. or wait to see if anyone is sued over the shooting and see what records come forth. As it stands now i take the States report over a news report from NBC or subsidiaries who are known to doctor evidence like the Zimmerman Tape.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2013, 10:39:27 PM »

Why would they have a report categorizing which gun killed which child?

So we can put to bed, once and for all, if the left has any credibility in claiming a Bushmaster was responsible, for any of the murders.  It either did or it didn't.  If it didn't, then the hard core libs trying to push this emotionally charged need to ban similar pseudo assault rifles and their standard capacity magazines, are simply using this tragedy to push their incrimental agenda of more gun control

And no, I'm not looking for a specific child's autopsy report, merely want to know if the Bushmaster was actually used, and not simply found in the car, as other reports have referenced.  The brass found is really all that's needed to confirm that.  No child's death need be reopened

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2013, 11:13:29 PM »
So we can put to bed, once and for all, if the left has any credibility in claiming a Bushmaster was responsible, for any of the murders. 

According to the State of Connecticut the Bushmaster was brought into the school.

I suspect in the worst case NBC was planting a red herring or best case their story wasn't properly vetted.

As they are part of the biased MSM i wouldn't put much faith in their version.

I wouldn't get too caught up in chasing liberal credibility on this issue, when the truth is the better weapon.

And the truth is greater gun control restrictions are not needed because of the children of sandy hook when the children in chicago are being killed at a more consistent rate in a municipality that has some of the strictest gun laws in the land. I read somewhere one mother has lost four of her children to this violence.

Sandy Hook just serves as an emotion laden opportunistic power grab.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2013, 11:46:30 PM »
So we can put to bed, once and for all, if the left has any credibility in claiming a Bushmaster was responsible, for any of the murders

According to the State of Connecticut the Bushmaster was brought into the school.

I suspect in the worst case NBC was planting a red herring or best case their story wasn't properly vetted.

That doesn't reference if the Bushmaster was used.  THAT's the issue here, credibility in the claims, not that it was simply there.  If there's brass, then it was obviously used.  That's all I'm looking for

I wouldn't get too caught up in chasing liberal credibility on this issue, when the truth is the better weapon

What do you think I'm trying to get at??  They go hand in hand here

Sandy Hook just serves as an emotion laden opportunistic power grab.

Agreed...and determination of if the Bushmaster was used or not, goes a long way in validating that conclusion

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 12:14:53 AM »
You are moving the goal posts. Your post 16 claims the Bushmaster was left in the car.

I have no idea if it was used. I do feel comfortable in believing he brought it into the school with him.