General Category > 3DHS

Donna Brazile just the latest to bail!

(1/2) > >>

Christians4LessGvt:

sirs:
One wonders if they see the "writing on the wall"?, as in they can smell criminal conduct and charges around the corner.  She should have been indicted on a laundry list of Federal crimes, long ago, but skated.  Yes, there's a GOP appointed AG now, and yes, the FBI is under new management......but.....I'm just saying, I'm not going to hold my breath for charges, until they actually are uttered by the FBI or Justice Dept

Christians4LessGvt:
The AG needs to be fired immediately. The Globalists probably have something on him...so basically anything important he recuses himself....that is unacceptable.....and his #2 man is a NeverTrumper globalist as well. Trump should FIRE Jeff Sessions today and replace him with Mark Levin and start attack attack attacking the corrupt rot in Washington. The FBI is hardly any better. Vegas...oh let's hide all the details....WTF?

Christians4LessGvt:

kimba1:
off topic is a noose worth defending as fun way show friendly racism? In my culture we never publicly display such images due to the extreme high suicide in the old country. we did try to make it funny once but it falls flat. I ask because once in a while someone would hang a noose with racial overtones for comedic purpose really thinking it`s ok and it always backfire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version