Author Topic: Looking forward and looking back  (Read 8218 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Looking forward and looking back
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2008, 07:23:59 PM »
>>If we go into the election day and polls are showing Obama with as commanding a lead as he is showing now and he loses, I would expect riots and I would think that riots are in order.<<

Interesting.

You should consider the Bradley Effect before you put your stamp of approval on rioting.

I'm guessing you're talking about Black people since you yourself are too much of a coward to do what you feel should be done. Along those lines you should consider that the destruction will occur in Black neighborhoods. It's those who can least afford it that suffer most in these things.

Also, but it won't happen, if rioters showed up in my neighborhood, they wouldn't leave the cul-de-sac alive.

The Bradley Effect is not going to be a factor with this.

Some have said that the Bradley Effect was just an excuse or theory that covered for that election having been stolen.

People often misunderstand prudence for cowardice.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2008, 07:52:33 PM »
>>If we go into the election day and polls are showing Obama with as commanding a lead as he is showing now and he loses, I would expect riots and I would think that riots are in order.<<

Interesting.

You should consider the Bradley Effect before you put your stamp of approval on rioting.

I'm guessing you're talking about Black people since you yourself are too much of a coward to do what you feel should be done. Along those lines you should consider that the destruction will occur in Black neighborhoods. It's those who can least afford it that suffer most in these things.

Also, but it won't happen, if rioters showed up in my neighborhood, they wouldn't leave the cul-de-sac alive.

The Bradley Effect is not going to be a factor with this.

Some have said that the Bradley Effect was just an excuse or theory that covered for that election having been stolen.

People often misunderstand prudence for cowardice.

Looseing is all the evidence require to make an accusation of cheating , there may be no other evidence , but haveing lost why not cry foul?

What more is to loose?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »
Looseing is all the evidence require to make an accusation of cheating , there may be no other evidence , but haveing lost why not cry foul?

What more is to loose?

-----------------------------------------------
Why not accuse the likely winners of planning to complain of cheating if they lose in advance, when it is most likely that they will win?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

richpo64

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2008, 09:07:46 PM »
>>The Bradley Effect is not going to be a factor with this.<<

You can see this in your crystal ball?

>>Some have said that the Bradley Effect was just an excuse or theory that covered for that election having been stolen.<<

Well there you go then. If you lose, it was stolen. Period.

>>People often misunderstand prudence for cowardice.<<

Not this time. You talk big, but you want those dark people to do your rioting for you.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2008, 09:09:31 PM »

Not this time. You talk big, but you want those dark people to do your rioting for you.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, buddy.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2008, 09:12:07 PM »

What more is to loose?

-----------------------------------------------
Why not accuse the likely winners of planning to complain of cheating if they lose in advance, when it is most likely that they will win?

Because actual cheating is already being caught.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2008, 09:16:33 PM »

Whatever you need to tell yourself, buddy.

I am ready to congradulate you on being magnamous in victory as you plan to be ,but can you please put up with our weeping and wailing with the same patience you wanted us to show for yours eight and four years ago?

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2008, 09:26:37 PM »
I am ready to congradulate you on being magnamous in victory as you plan to be ,but can you please put up with our weeping and wailing with the same patience you wanted us to show for yours eight and four years ago?

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. 

I regret using the word "magnanimous" because it implies an air of sarcasm but my sentiments were sincere and my intention is to focus on not being an asshole in the event that Obama wins.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2008, 09:29:14 PM »

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. 

I regret using the word "magnanimous" because it implies an air of sarcasm but my sentiments were sincere and my intention is to focus on not being an asshole in the event that Obama wins.

Oh you know me , I hide sarcasm in serious words like Easter eggs in the grass.

But really will your attitude be mature in any outcome?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2008, 09:46:15 PM »
What evidense does RFK Jr have that the election has already been stolen, and did he saywho the election was stolen for?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »
What evidense does RFK Jr have that the election has already been stolen, and did he saywho the election was stolen for?

Has he been following the ACORN reports?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2008, 09:50:22 PM »
Speaking of ACORN, anyone catch how much Federal $$$ (OUR tax dollars) they have directly received, since 1998??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

richpo64

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2008, 01:29:40 PM »
>> ... my intention is to focus on not being an asshole in the event that Obama wins.<<
Had to clean the Mountian Dew off my screen ...

Hell Brass, it would be a disappointment of titanic proportions if you weren't!

Believe me. if McCain wins, you won't see me in here for a week! Same goes if Barry wins.  ;)