Author Topic: If ya don't stop it's "hit & run" maybe prison? Or get beat to death?  (Read 4192 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: If ya don't stop it's "hit & run" maybe prison? Or get beat to death?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 10:57:03 AM »
Well that's one opinion......not really backed up by the facts, but at least an attempt to answer the question.  Had to get the obligatory insults in, any way though.  Sad
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 01:49:08 PM »
I answered the question: NO President Obama was not being stupid in any way in the context that he made the remark, because it was an explanation about why he was concerned with a local matter.

I disagree that the President should show special concern for victims that share his skin tone, as far as I can tell this has been a mistaken attitude for a President since Washington was President.

I think standards have risen since Woodrow Wilson, and President Obama is not excused.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 02:14:31 PM »
BINGO........just how racist would folks feel of a President Bush had he spoken out about a local crime, implying how that child involved could have been his son, based nothing more on skin color?  The left & MainScreamMedia would have gone apoplectic
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »
Once more with the Juniorbush blablabla.  Who gives a shit?

You twist the President's words and then say you don't like them.

Big Deal! You have been on his case since before he was elected.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 04:35:40 PM »
Bush was jused as an example at the Presidential level.  There is a pelthora of current examples of Conservatives and Republicans, with inferred, if not outright accusations, of racism, where there's nothing even remotely racial.  latest example AG Holder crying about how poorly he's been treated by Congress.....wink wink.....because he's black

Here's a lingustic specific.....anytime you inject race into a conversation, that is by definition, racially motivated.  Now, that could be a good thing, if the coversation is about race.  However, there was absolutely no reason, what-so-ever, for Obama to reference Martin, that he could "be his son", in a local case.    It had nothing to do with national security, global warming, illegal immigration, or even a national holilday. 

There are thousands of minorities killed in places like Chicago, Detroit, NY, & LA.  Are they lesser humans, in those local matters??  Is he not concerned with their killings??  What he did was inject more racial animosity & angst into an issue, that already was being stoked by the twin twits, Sharpton & JJ.  It was stupid then, and it still is

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 05:36:56 PM »
You were stupid, whenever that was, and continue to be stupid, sirs.

And there is no bingo.

There has never been a bingo for you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2014, 05:55:02 PM »
LOL....priceless....by all means, ignore every substantive point made, and keep up the "great example of leftist debate"     8)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2014, 06:31:22 PM »

You twist the President's words and then say you don't like them.

Perhaps,.... I have misunderstood things from time to time.

When the President said what he did I thought he was taking sides in the disputed facts. What did you think he meant?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2014, 05:35:28 PM »
sirs never says one damned substantive thing. He makes no sense, ever.

He simply says annoying crap and then says BINGO

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2014, 07:05:32 PM »
LOL...and yet, you spend all this extra time, acting like some 3rd grader instead of a professor, calling me names, and avoiding even Plane's questions.   ::)

Here's a suggestion......ditch the name calling, ignore the bingos, and actually try to address what the bingos were referencing.  And here's a hint, the bingos aren't referencing anything I said, so its pretty bogus to make them about me.  That my dear professor would be a deflection effort, and everyone else can see that.  And as has been clearly defined, you can't keep trying to use me as your go to crutch in your transparent inability to actually debate anything substantive.  At least as it relates to politics

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 08:41:13 PM »
You don't KNOW anything substantive. All you do is blather blather blather and shout BINGO in triumph. It is a waste of time for anyone to debate with you. No obne else bothers to try it, either.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 11:42:32 PM »
Priceless......wash...rinse...repeat

And for those of you not paying attention....which pretty much is only our professor at this point, everyone enjoys debating everyone here, including debating me.  You should give it a try sometime, although we can all understand why you don't     8)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2014, 03:50:07 AM »
In the probable vain effort of trying to steer our good Professor back into the realm of substantive debate, we have this still unanswered question posed by Plane....When the President said what he did I thought he was taking sides in the disputed facts. What did you think he meant?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2014, 11:31:54 AM »
I am pretty sure that he meant that letting Zimmy go free as a bird after killing Trevon needed further investigation. That is, in fact, what he said.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2014, 12:11:52 PM »
How much more investigation could have been done, that wasn't already performed?? 

Nor does that explain the question....why did Obama reference that Martin could have been his son??  As has been factually referenced, thousands of minorities are killed every year, as are non-minorities, both via murder as well as tragically accidental. 

Are their deaths not just as important??