Author Topic: Only a matter of time before the other "shoe" drops  (Read 1440 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Only a matter of time before the other "shoe" drops
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 05:16:11 PM »
Agreed

I'll not lie and admit  I thought my mayor over reacted but over time  I'm in the opinion such acts should not be done. I would be a hypocrite due to the fact i don't allow people to touch me at my job and a pie is alot more exteme than a  person poking me on the chest

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Only a matter of time before the other "shoe" drops
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 07:33:22 PM »
http://www.lohud.com/story/news/2014/04/14/feds-charge-woman-hillary-clinton-shoe-throw/7720601/
Alison Michelle Ernst, 36, didn't respond to a phone message Monday about the charges of trespassing and violence against a person in a restricted building, which were filed Sunday in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas.

She could face up to a year in federal prison on each charge if she's convicted. A court date wasn't immediately set, and it wasn't clear if Ernst had a lawyer.

Las Vegas police booked Ernst last week on a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge and freed her with a June 24 court date.

A disorderly conduct conviction could get Ernst up to six months in county jail.

Ernst immediately surrendered and was arrested after the incident Thursday in a ballroom at the Mandalay Bay resort.

The federal charges accuse her of bypassing security to enter the ballroom and committing a violent act by throwing the shoe that police say she pulled from a purse and hurled about 60 feet toward the former secretary of state.

Our membership seems to have consensus on the subject of throwing items at speakers.

I am glad , but a bit bored.