Author Topic: Chattanooga Marine Veteran's Direct Address to Mr. Obama  (Read 3561 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Chattanooga Marine Veteran's Direct Address to Mr. Obama
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2015, 01:24:10 PM »
I guess now we're resorting to kiddiegarten arguments.

It takes one to know one.

My dad can beat up your dad.

Your mother wears army boots.

LOL
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2015, 06:15:10 AM »
I want to encourage everyone to respect one another.

We have learned over the last few years how fragile our tiny community is .

We get together to be garrulous , and perhaps learn thereby.

XO is grumpy , but is the most tenacious, half the nation is closer to his POV than mine, and perhaps most of the world. When he can't have fun with us we will loose him and then we can't have fun with him either.

If H has decided to return I am overjoyed , but not because I constantly agree with H, when his opinion is different enough to require that my opinion be defended , then I benefit the most, my opinions get refined as I must abandon what I cannot defend.

Sirs agrees with me a lot , or do I agree with him a lot? This is pleasant but it makes us almost useless to each other. Since he and I share the same opinion so often we merely congratulate each others sagacity as it is rather than advance anything.

Kimba reports from a corner of the nation that I barely understand , perhaps I exaggerate, I might should say I don't understand . How valuable is that?

I regret that BT has not stopped in lately , that UP is hurt with me , that I haven't seen Terra Gazelle or Crocat in a long time and that I offended BsB so severely. I am not pretending innocence, I am a part of the problem too.

I don't know if I am an overwhelming personality , or if it is just internet BO , you guys would tell me wouldn't you?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2015, 12:17:18 PM »
I do not think you are the problem.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2015, 12:35:56 PM »
And here's an irony......you're not "the problem" either.  You're not even "a" problem xo.  You merely have a differeng POV.  As wrong as you so often are, that doesn't make you a "problem"
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2015, 05:59:20 PM »
Hey aaaaaaai ...  asked him to say that.