Author Topic: Tea-Partiers Spit on "nigger" and "faggot" Congress Critters  (Read 14928 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tea-Partiers Spit on "nigger" and "faggot" Congress Critters
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2010, 02:43:16 PM »
<<Demorcat Joe Biden describes Obama as "the first mainstream
African-American [presidential candidate] who is articulate and bright
and clean and a nice-looking guy".

<<Dan Rather about Obama: Barack Is Articulate, But He Couldn't Sell Watermelons...

<<Demorcratic leader Harry Reid who compared Republicans to slavemasters
described Obama as "light-skinned African American with no Negro dialect"

<<Democrat Bill Clinton describing Obama: "A few years ago, this guy would have
been getting us coffee".>>

========================================================

I actually laughed when I heard Clinton's comment the first time.  I know it's wrong, but there was something very funny about it - - could have been Clinton's sense of entitlement and belonging, could have been the hypocrisy of "America's First Black President," or just the sheer hubris of it, but God forgive me, I did find it funny, and I did laugh.  All of the remarks quoted are, or course offensive, but much less so than an angry white mob shouting "nigger" at anyone.

The point of the examples, I guess, is that most white politicians the are racists, the GOP much more than the Democrats.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2010, 05:55:51 PM »
Who were the leaders of the crowd? How do they have so much control over a bottom up organization?

Where were the mass produced signs, most looked hand made.

This is a group that you don't understand.

And that is evident by your post title and your need to slur.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2010, 07:40:47 PM »
<<Who were the leaders of the crowd? How do they have so much control over a bottom up organization?>>

Ridiculous questions, both of them.  

Might as well ask, who were the leaders of a lynch mob and how did they come to have so much control.  A mob is assembled to protest against health-care reform that will put the government in a position of responsibility over the health of the poorest, weakest and sickest members of society, the most feckless and foolish among them, those that for whatever reason are least able to take care of their own health.   That gathering, like as not, has been talked up many times in the past and showered with approval by the richest and whitest of right-wing talk-show hosts, the Rush Limbaughs and their ilk.  What kind of person is going to heed that call?  Is it any wonder that the most racist, bigoted, vicious and asocial members of the general society will gravitate to the call like flies to shit?  Is anyone really, honestly surprised when racists and bigots show up at these gatherings?  Nobody has to advertise for them to come and nobody has to set up a guarded gate posted with signs that any decent, compassionate person with goodness in his heart, who wants to help those of his neighbours who can't help themselves, need not apply and cannot enter.  There's no need for such precautions because no decent, good-hearted individual would want to show up in support of such an event anyway.

<<Where were the mass produced signs, most looked hand made.>>

The Browning pistol threat signs were clearly professional jobs.

<<This is a group that you don't understand.>>

ho ho ho!  You WISH.  Unfortunately, I understand them all too well.  They are not really all that complex.  Racism and fascism never are.

<<And that is evident by your post title and your need to slur.>>

My post title is pure fact, and I can fully understand why you are so uncomfortable with the facts.  There is also no "need" to slur - - when I comment on events and/or people, I tell it like it is.  But I DO understand your need to whitewash crimes, especially the crimes of racist bigots and haters.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:44:50 PM by Michael Tee »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2010, 08:41:56 PM »
actually racism is very complex

like people don`t understand the klan and the aryan nation are 2 different group that overlap and hate each other.

the only real common thread is not hated of black,but jews

in fact blacks never made to top list of most hated groups.

jews & japanese overall.

I could fill hours on this topic.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2010, 09:04:06 PM »

Might as well ask, who were the leaders of a lynch mob and how did they come to have so much control.  A mob is assembled to protest against health-care reform that will put the government in a position of responsibility over the health of the poorest, weakest and sickest members of society, the most feckless and foolish among them, those that for whatever reason are least able to take care of their own health.   That gathering, like as not, has been talked up many times in the past and showered with approval by the richest and whitest of right-wing talk-show hosts, the Rush Limbaughs and their ilk.  What kind of person is going to heed that call?  Is it any wonder that the most racist, bigoted, vicious and asocial members of the general society will gravitate to the call like flies to shit?  Is anyone really, honestly surprised when racists and bigots show up at these gatherings?  Nobody has to advertise for them to come and nobody has to set up a guarded gate posted with signs that any decent, compassionate person with goodness in his heart, who wants to help those of his neighbours who can't help themselves, need not apply and cannot enter.  There's no need for such precautions because no decent, good-hearted individual would want to show up in support of such an event anyway.

[...]

My post title is pure fact, and I can fully understand why you are so uncomfortable with the facts.  There is also no "need" to slur - - when I comment on events and/or people, I tell it like it is.  But I DO understand your need to whitewash crimes, especially the crimes of racist bigots and haters.

Close-minded wish-wash and intellectually superficial.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2010, 09:13:55 PM »
<<actually racism is very complex>>

It can be.  I guess I should have said that these racists are not all that complex.  They're easily manipulated fools who feel a blinding resentment at the thought of a black man in the Oval Office who is all too obviously a lot smarter than they are and doesn't do a helluva lot to hide it.  Add that to their resentment of having to suck hind tit all their lives while minorities, Jews and others have long since edged past them or seem to have done so, and voilĂ ! you're looking at something like the ruined lower middle classes of the early Weimar Republic.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2010, 09:35:13 PM »

I guess I should have said that these racists are not all that complex.  They're easily manipulated fools who feel a blinding resentment at the thought of a black man in the Oval Office who is all too obviously a lot smarter than they are and doesn't do a helluva lot to hide it.  Add that to their resentment of having to suck hind tit all their lives while minorities, Jews and others have long since edged past them or seem to have done so, and voilĂ ! you're looking at something like the ruined lower middle classes of the early Weimar Republic.

This is complete nonsense that is as unrepresentative of the situation as the "Obama is Hitler" signs and just as hateful.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2010, 09:45:55 PM »
Obama is Hitler

hitler is turning in his grave right now and nobody cares

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2010, 09:49:06 PM »
Obama is Hitler

hitler is turning in his grave right now and nobody cares

Obama isn't Hitler he's the anti-christ

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1260195/U-S-healthcare-reform-14-rebel-states-sue.html

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2010, 09:52:12 PM »

Racism if overt will turn off more people than it attracts. 

Turn off more of what people?

Do you contend that racism appeals to few Americans?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2010, 10:02:37 PM »
I guess I should have said that these racists are not all that complex.  They're easily manipulated fools who feel a blinding resentment at the thought of a black man in the Oval Office who is all too obviously a lot smarter than they are and doesn't do a helluva lot to hide it.  Add that to their resentment of having to suck hind tit all their lives while minorities, Jews and others have long since edged past them or seem to have done so, and voil? ! you're looking at something like the ruined lower middle classes of the early Weimar Republic.

This is complete nonsense that is as unrepresentative of the situation as the "Obama is Hitler" signs and just as hateful.

Here's the cool thing about Tee's latest racist rant.  I have JUST AS MUCH validity, if not more credibility, in claiming that these supposed "slurs" coming from the crowd, were actually Democrat plants, to try and push the snake oil, that Tee's trying to sell.

I defy Tee to try and debunk that with any facts or evidence to the contrary.  No one need hold their breath.....he wouldn't be able to
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2010, 10:05:34 PM »
<<Turn off more of what people?

<<Do you contend that racism appeals to few Americans?>>

Unfortunately, not.  But racism is the guilty secret, something like what gay sex is to "family-values" GOP legislators.  Something they crave but can't be seen to crave.

Ways have to be found for the GOP to tap into that buried, unacknowledged mother lode of white American racism so that the secret urges of the flock are slaked while the outward appearances scrupulously avoid any hint of what lies beneath.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »
Who were the leaders of the crowd? How do they have so much control over a bottom up organization?

Where were the mass produced signs, most looked hand made.

This is a group that you don't understand.

And that is evident by your post title and your need to slur.

I think the facts have proven against the contention that the croud was shouting (N____) anything like fifteen times , such a thing could hardly have escaped all of the numerous  microphones or reporters present , once or twice at a low level perhaps could get by but fifteen shouts no way.

So why such an eagerness to slur this croud?

Could it be that there is no case for complaint against them , or little contradiction for their case without accuseing the whole bunch of them of racism?

What they are worried about is being saddled with an innefective system that is ruinously expensive and that enables the government to grow ever more intruseive into the privite lives of the citizens. This they sayin quiet tones when the occasion allows , but on the street, in a mass, they cannot read complex treatises in unison , chanting crouds need something punchy and short simular to bumpersticker slogans. "Kill the Bill" seems like a pretty good choice.

Everything elese that everyone elese was saying was unintelligable,...

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2010, 10:26:46 PM »
<<Turn off more of what people?

<<Do you contend that racism appeals to few Americans?>>

Unfortunately, not.  But racism is the guilty secret, something like what gay sex is to "family-values" GOP legislators.  Something they crave but can't be seen to crave.

Ways have to be found for the GOP to tap into that buried, unacknowledged mother lode of white American racism so that the secret urges of the flock are slaked while the outward appearances scrupulously avoid any hint of what lies beneath.

Where is Occams razor when you really need it?

It isn't possible that Racism is simply unpopular, it has to be very widespread and popular but entirely covert , like an occult cult that everyone is in .

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2010, 10:36:48 PM »
<<I think the facts have proven against the contention that the croud was shouting (N____) anything like fifteen times , such a thing could hardly have escaped all of the numerous  microphones or reporters present , once or twice at a low level perhaps could get by but fifteen shouts no way.>>

Give it up, plane, FIVE WITNESSES WHO WERE WITH CONGRESSMAN LEWIS heard the shouts of "nigger" from the crowd.  The whole fucking crowd was shouting and yet the mikes did not pick up one fucking word from that cacaphony, why on earth would you expect that the N-word, if shouted, would have been the one word that the mikes could have picked up?  That's not irrational, that's just plain crazy.

<<So why such an eagerness to slur this croud?>>

Slurs them?  It is an undeniable fact that shouts of "nigger!" (and also "faggot!") came from this crowd.  

The real question, in face of the undeniable facts, is "Why such an eagerness to whitewash these racist scum?"  Or, "Why such an eagerness to deny such obvious facts?"

<<Could it be that there is no case for complaint against them , or little contradiction for their case without accuseing the whole bunch of them of racism?>>

Why don't you tell me what other group but the Tea Party could attract a crowd from which, in addition to the threats of gun violence on signs, you would get shouts of "Nigger!" and "Faggot!" from the angry mob?  Do you see this behaviour at congresses of industrial psychologists?  At linguistic conventions?  At any meetings convened in support of Cindy Sheehan?
I'm just asking, where else, associated with what other cause (apart from the  KKK or the Aryan Nations) would you find this kind of anti-black, anti-gay bigotry?  Where else?

<<What they are worried about is being saddled with an innefective system that is ruinously expensive and that enables the government to grow ever more intruseive into the privite lives of the citizens. This they sayin quiet tones when the occasion allows , but on the street, in a mass, they cannot read complex treatises in unison , chanting crouds need something punchy and short simular to bumpersticker slogans. "Kill the Bill" seems like a pretty good choice.>>

It was their ignorance that led them to those fears, the ignorance and the fears being deliberately created, fed and stoked by the GOP, by their talk-show hosts, by their politicians angling for the extreme right-wing edge of the GOP and by GOP spokespersons eager to bring down Obama by hook or by crook.  That mob was manipulated and organized, the fears exaggerated and irrational, and it's no accident that they were whipped into such an agitated state.  And since the beneficiaries of the policies of the Obama government are disproportionately poor and black, the movement (a) necessarily attracts the racists and bigots and (b) encourages the latent racism and bigotry even among those whose motivation may be, as you described it, purely economic in the first instance.  They feed on one another, and the product is pure poison.

<<Everything elese that everyone elese was saying was unintelligable,...>>

Unintelligible to the mikes, yes.  But not to the people at the scene, all five of whom DID hear "nigger" as reported.  Is it really all that hard for you to believe that those angry people, or some within their ranks, were shouting "nigger!"

Is that really so incomprehensible?

Personally, I am not in the least surprised.  I know the American people.