Author Topic: Obama Birth Location  (Read 4772 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama Birth Location
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 02:25:39 PM »
So why make it?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 03:11:35 PM »
The success of a nation is not measured by its ability to kick everyone else's ass, just as the success of a person is not the ability to kick everyone else's ass. This is a stupid premise.

whats stupid is your failure to realize if americans had not kicked Indian, Mexican,
and German ass you would most likely not be sitting and speaking the way you do right now.
You benefit every single day from ass-kicking in the past and then pretend to get on a high
horse that "its a stupid premise". You are a politically correct fraud.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 04:04:46 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

bsb

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 04:59:32 PM »
>>MEANING, the mission to take out Saddam and his regime was accomplished.<<

What he meant was exactly what he said, that the war was over, just a little policing up, and rebuilding, and we're all set. 

".......my fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed."

In fact major combat operations had barely just begun. Rumsfeld and Gen. Frank had started shipping armored vehicles back to the states. They were issuing warning orders to armored infantry units to prepare to ship out.  Then they went on for months not allowing the word insurgency to be used in the White House. Hell, the insurgency had already started. Major combat operations like Fallujah were still to come.

It's alright to back your party, but it's not at all useful to stick your head in the sand and pretend. I was born a republican, and was a republican all my life. But this farce, coupled with the refusal of the right in this country to see the reality of the situation as it unfolded, and instead just go along, forced me, and many others, to move away from party affiliations. 

bsb

BTW, the post by you, sirs, and CU4, in this thread, are beyond laughable, they're sad regarding their inaccuracies.

CU4, stick to running your motel maid service, or what ever your company does. This stuff is way over your head. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 05:52:11 PM »
>>MEANING, the mission to take out Saddam and his regime was accomplished.<<

What he meant was exactly what he said, that the war was over, just a little policing up, and rebuilding, and we're all set. 

Chronology a problem, B?  Saddam in power...Saddam taken out...Mission Accomplished, as it relates those combat operations required in taking Saddam and his regime out

One would assume, with your military back ground, you'd manage to grasp that.  Age issues perhaps

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 06:21:15 PM »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 06:28:11 PM »
...especially in how it was taken out of complete context....and still is

bsb

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 06:42:42 PM »
You must have your reasons for keeping this place going BT, but I'd dump it. It's just become a haven for people like sirs, et al, to post nonsense. 

Too bad, I've actualy grown to like you over the years.

bsb

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 07:04:26 PM »
Oh, the irony

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 07:24:25 PM »

So now you misrepresent what President Bush said.

You really are a piece of work.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »
You must have your reasons for keeping this place going BT, but I'd dump it. It's just become a haven for people like sirs, et al, to post nonsense. 

bsb

As long as i'm able to keep the lights on, I will.

In fact, sometime during baseball season I plan to launch a complete redesign of the place and do some serious recruiting.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 07:38:27 PM »

How did I misrep Bush?  He apologised for how it was perceived.  Nothing wrong with that, though IMHO, he didn't need to.  It was clear as day what the "mission accomplished" was referencing.  Thanks to the perpetuation of the MSM & BDS'rs, in the out-of-context notion of mission accomplished, Bush was apparently compelled to apologise

How you get misrep'ing out of that is, coining the phrase, quite a piece of work

and FYI, I wouldn't be bandiying about the misrepresentation accusation too much.  You practically pefected the technique with a plethora of responses aimed at me

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 07:46:41 PM »

bsb

In fact, sometime during baseball season I plan to launch a complete redesign of the place and do some serious recruiting.

Are looking for better fielders, batters or both?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 08:02:08 PM »

How did I misrep Bush?  He apologised for how it was perceived.  Nothing wrong with that, though IMHO, he didn't need to.  It was clear as day what the "mission accomplished" was referencing.  Thanks to the perpetuation of the MSM & BDS'rs, in the out-of-context notion of mission accomplished, Bush was apparently compelled to apologise

How you get misrep'ing out of that is, coining the phrase, quite a piece of work

and FYI, I wouldn't be bandiying about the misrepresentation accusation too much.  You practically pefected the technique with a plethora of responses aimed at me

Go back and listen again to what he said.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2011, 08:05:26 PM »

bsb

Are looking for better fielders, batters or both?

Mostly i am looking for people who, because they are new, aren't predictable.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 08:34:51 PM »

Go back and listen again to what he said.

ok