Author Topic: missing something  (Read 659 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
missing something
« on: March 29, 2012, 03:58:30 AM »
I went through several links and can`t find out why zimmerman approuched the kid. I got zip on this. this maybe the key part on what set the kid off and why gearge did a dumbass thing.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: missing something
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 06:27:46 AM »
Rumor has it Zimmerman was part of a democratic outreach group and he just wanted to make sure the brother was registered to vote.

Either that or the string of breakins and robberies in the community had him on edge.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 09:46:38 AM »
But what is the latter require him to go near the kid and what triggered the kid?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 11:12:47 AM »
The kid probably saw Zimmerman observing him. Circled around and confronted him. Words were exchanged. Then bam ow pow.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 11:19:52 AM »
ABC news has a video taken at the Sanford police station, where they bring in Zimmerman. His face shows no signs of damage whatever. You can see that his head has no bloody scabs, wounds or abrasions on his head, which allegedly Martin beat against a sidewalk. His nose is unbroken.

The funeral director that dressed Trayvon's body said there were no abrasions on his hands.

In the initial report, no one said that they even brought Zimmerman into the station, and yet there he is, at the police station. The police wanted to book him, but the prosecutor did not agree, they say.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »
i looked at the unedited source video and you can see the bruise cut on the back of his head. Why ABC felt the need to edit the film i don't know, Maybe Dan Rather advised them.

EMT's treated him. The report should be leaked soon, same with the autopsy. which may or may not show abrasions to Martins hands.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »
It's iffy his hands will show anything. Been to plenty of fights with my hands intact afterwards.