Author Topic: Can ANYONE Take This Guy Seriously?  (Read 3609 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Can ANYONE Take This Guy Seriously?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »
Yeah,

Now that i think about it, it wouldn't hurt for Franken to keep his day job.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »
Didn't watch it while it happened. Was interest watching the denial then admitting that Franken was involved in the opening skit.

Was also surpised that some of the nastier anti-palin lies of the lefty noise machine had made it NY live on Saturday Night.

One who believed in conspiracies might think there was some linkage.

Brass, whatcha think?

Haven't the foggiest.  I couldn't care less what they say on SNL.  If crybabies can't take being made fun of, then they should probably stay to the house.

Didn't see either of the episodes in question.

richpo64

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 04:10:41 PM »
>>Did you laugh at it?  In Rich's brain, if you laughed at their skit, they represent you forever and - - since they are so Evil - - the Chickens Will Come Home to Roost, which is just Rich's euphemistic way of saying that very bad things will happen to you, and deservedly so, for being Evil.<<

And it starts with people like YOU.

I'm sure people on the lunatic left loved the inference. Just like they laughed uproariously at Barry's lipstick on a pig gaffe. These kinds of vile insults and lies just roll of people on the delusional lefts lips. Rangel seems particularly comfortable insulting Gov. Palin and all those with disabilities. Then there's the idiot Biden insulting Indian store owners. Algore did the same to people like Gov. Palin's son. We see it in here on a daily basis. The crudest, vilest, most disgusting things just ooze from the left whenever they feel threatened. Or even if they aren't. When people who aren't at politically aware as we are here see these people for what they are, they're done.

Does an SNL skit represent Mikey and XO? Sure it does. Just like Rangel, Algore, and that idiot Biden do. Normally they eat it up and spew it back at us here. that is until they think they have some kind of "gotcha" moment. No folks, in Mikey's brain (does he really have one?) anything goes when it comes to his delusional hatred for America and Conservatives in particular. It happens everyday right here.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 04:27:41 PM »
Tell us, Rich - - are you even AWARE of the vile shit that the war criminal McCain dishes up regularly, starting with "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?  Because her father is Janet Reno." ?

I posted a link to McCain's reported insults, smears and slanders, in reply to one of your rants complaining about "sick" liberals. 

I'd like to hear your take on McCain's crack at Chelsea (made when she was just 18 years old) and have your thoughts on that.

Because without them, I am starting to get the feeling that you are just another fucking hypocrite, condemning what the other side does when your own side plays just as rough.

richpo64

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 04:31:48 PM »
>> ... the war criminal McCain ... <<

I'll borrow from sirs here; Let me know when (if ever) you return to rational debate.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 04:32:26 PM »
I'd like to hear your take on McCain's crack at Chelsea (made when she was just 18 years old) and have your thoughts on that.

So, she was an adult at the time...
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »
<<So, she was an adult at the time...>>

Sure, so were all the people Franken insulted.

At least you answered the question.

Gutless Rich never will.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 04:54:08 PM »
Sure, so were all the people Franken insulted.

Didn't realize that 7 year olds were adults in Alaska. Thanks for informing me.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

richpo64

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2008, 04:55:22 PM »
Gutless ...

[snip]

Nope, not gonna fall for it.

As for McCain, didn't he apologies for the remark? I suggest you shut your pie hole until some of these liberal scumbags do the same. I have a better idea, wy not hold your breath until they do?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2008, 05:11:07 PM »
<<Didn't realize that 7 year olds were adults in Alaska. Thanks for informing me.>>

Didn't realize Franken insulted 7 year olds.  Thanks for informing me.